343i is Trolling!

Wake up guys! do you really believe in these leaks? it’s all a big bad joke!

I remember a thread on Bnet 2 years ago entitled:list of things that will possible ruin Halo Reach.

Someone answered:“It turns that Bungie copied COD making the game”.

Thay read it and to make fun of us and to make hype,thay invented all those things.

Halo 4 will be the best Halo game of all time!!!

/sarcasm :frowning:

/Denial

Someone’s in denial.

halo 4 maybe will be good in its’ own way.

There needs to be a sign here: DON’T FEED THE TROLL

(and by that I don’t mean 343)

If it is it’s quite possibly the stupidest marketing decision ever made.

If their real, I can deal with it. But, if their not, that’ll make me happy and lots of other people happy.

Did no one see at the bottom the ‘/sarcasm’ bit?

> If it is it’s quite possibly the stupidest marketing decision ever made.

Think about it…2 months before release thay reveal that it was all a joke and Halo 4 is better than ever,competitive and fun.

Wouldn’t it be best thing you have ever heard?

It’s the BEST marketing decision of all time.

/sarcasm

> > If it is it’s quite possibly the stupidest marketing decision ever made.
>
> Think about it…2 months before release thay reveal that it was all a joke and Halo 4 is better than ever,competitive and fun.
>
> Wouldn’t it be best thing you have ever heard?
>
> It’s the BEST marketing decision of all time.

I would -Yoink- with the force of a million suns.

It is real lol, I’ve read the mag myself. The scans are also all over the net. You honestly think GI would waste their time making a 14 page troll?

In any case all I can say is much of the stuff mentioned in the article is vague at best when it comes to MP. It makes mention of things we’re not used to, but as no point does it say that any of that stuff like instant spawns or join in progress is default MM. You can also take a mechanic, mention it, and whatever people assume about it will be the worst.

Like drop spawns, you make it so drop pods can drop around certain focal points in the map in any given pattern (hence random, or a few different routines to make it fresh) and it sounds stupid.

But if the pods drop was announced and displayed on your hud when the next drop would be akin to firefight and have it announced a certain amount of time beforehand and it all of a sudden makes map traversal and combat flow a lot more interesting. Especially since all of the map will be used for once instead of just certain high traffic areas.

In terms of playing Halo, I’m a pretty classic fan, I’ve never enjoyed too much of the new stuff, but I’ve always humored the possibility. AA’s, varied gameplay, sprint etc, all of that stuff can work under right settings, but the right settings never come. Looking at the possibilities is definitely interesting, but who’s to say if they’ll even come through. I just don’t have any indication of whether their MP designers are scrubs or not.

Doesn’t matter how good you can program or design, if you don’t understand what makes or breaks high level play nothing will come to fruition. Your game will feel fresh at first, but once the novelty wears off and there’s no real depth or strategy in the gameplay, it will become stale and gray.

I sincerely hope they know what they’re doing.

shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP! they are doing wonderfull,you are just to impatient and restless!

> shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP! they are doing wonderfull,you are just to impatient and restless!

Calm down man! this is supposed to be a fun thread.
yes,i’m bored.

Nobody interested in the thruth?

Sadly it’s all true. Halo is going down the crapper.

Hahaha, this is what happens when people read leaks before information is confirmed (and explained) by the developers.

> Did no one see at the bottom the ‘/sarcasm’ bit?

His post was edited, so it may have been added.

> > Did no one see at the bottom the ‘/sarcasm’ bit?
>
> His post was edited, so it may have been added.

The only thing i edited was my orrible grammar…i’m italian.