343i is made up mostly of former Bungie employees

Where did this rumor come from and why won’t it die? It is so annoying to see people say this when there are actually only about 3 Bungie guys in 343.

I know. It’s sad that this rumor continues to perpetuate to this day despite being disproven time and time again since at least 2011.

I asked someone at 343i. I forgot how many but… I think at most there were around 10. I forgot the exact number… so probably about 4-5% came from Bungie I think.
Is this correct?

I’m sure that when big names like ‘Frank O’Conner’ were thrown around about leaving Bungie after they left Halo behind, people assumed that other employees joined him. Or, people may have tried to justify that 343i would handle Halo well back when Bungie signed on with Activision and people were all up in arms about this new company that would ruin the franchise. By saying that a lot of former Bungie employees moved over to 343i, I’m sure it dissuaded some of the fears people had… but then, well, Halo 4 happened, and people weren’t happy.

I agree with Horatio, but I also think that a lot of people’s thought process went something along the lines of “I love Halo. I know I would have left to continue working on Halo, so it just makes sense that most Bungie employees would have done the same”

I don’t think 343i or Bungie has many employees that were employeed by Bungie around 2012. Bungie is falling apart!

> 2533274803493024;6:
> I don’t think 343i or Bungie has many employees that were employeed by Bungie around 2012. Bungie is falling apart!

Y u do dis galactit? :,(

> 2533274944243845;7:
> > 2533274803493024;6:
> > I don’t think 343i or Bungie has many employees that were employeed by Bungie around 2012. Bungie is falling apart!
>
>
> Y u do dis galactit? :,(

I think they are doing just fine. Bungie got some new employees that are certainly worthy. Go to bnet Bungie introduces them kindly on their web page. 343 has a few. A lot of them are from other companies as well.

Yea and beside that if there were and hundred of their employees in 343 doesn’t mean they’re the ones who made halo what it is… Right.? They prob brought the janitor for all we know…