343i includes vehicle glue in halo 4, you create...

What do you create?

By the way, if you don’t know what vehicle glue is, it’s basically sticking objects together to form your own vehicle.

Let’s just say that I would create a vehicle that has a body part that only people with XY chromosomes have.

I would create…

A MASSIVE SUPER ASSAULT CARRIER PLANET BREAKER SHIP WITH LAZORS! PEW PEW PEW!

COME AT ME BRO! PEW PEW PEW!

:smiley:

I would take a Falcon, and a Truck, stick them together, and it would be called a fu-THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

I’d glue 4-6 worthogs together for a roller coster. Ya

Take a scorpian, mount the banshee bomb to where the machine gun is. Or better yet, put the scorpian barrel on a falcon, with a banshee bomb on the sides instead of the machine gun or grenade launchers.

It would also be cool if we could stick a tripod on any weapon to make it a turret.

I would stick an Elephant onto a Pelican (if they’re in Forge, of course), add every weapon as a turret, stick a scorpion on the bottom (to make a manned cannon), add buttons (or landmines, if there are no buttons) that trigger some explosives (which will in turn blow golf balls out of a cannon), add some Mongooses and Ghosts parked inside, oh, and a self-destruct button (or landmine) that will trigger a large amount of explosives stored all over the vehicle.

OMG, I can’t wait until they release some Forge info!

I always wanted to have an elephant with Gauss turrets :wink:
Come to think of it, a mongoose with gatling might be a good idea too, or a prowler-banshee ^^
Haha, I’m not really sure how or if it would work, but it could be hilarious if they added it :wink:

> I always wanted to have an elephant with Gauss turrets :wink:
> Come to think of it, a mongoose with gatling might be a good idea too, or a prowler-banshee ^^
> Haha, I’m not really sure how or if it would work, but it could be hilarious if they added it :wink:

A Mongoose that has a mini-Scorpion cannon on the back. It could be used to kill, or propel the vehicle forwards, or into the air.

Dude, stop I the joke threads, it’s annoying. And no that’s a dumb idea honestly

> Dude, stop I the joke threads, it’s annoying. And no that’s a dumb idea honestly

Why don’t you like it? It would add lots of possibilities in Forge. I can think of at least 20 things right now that can be done if this were to happen.

I would create a flying fortress, DUH!

> I would create a flying fortress, DUH!

A driveable flying fortress! With LAZORS. And Killballs attached to the bottom just for the heck of it.

> I’d glue 4-6 worthogs together for a roller coster. Ya

or a warthog centipede?

Planet version of Sabre, you could fly it like a jet.

> Take a scorpian, mount the banshee bomb to where the machine gun is. Or better yet, put the scorpian barrel on a falcon, with a banshee bomb on the sides instead of the machine gun or grenade launchers.

seems legit and balanced

Hell Hornet.

I’d glue a gravity lift to a warthog.

Flying warthog.

I’ll finally be able to make an Armadillo without it falling off!

> Dude, stop I the joke threads, it’s annoying. And no that’s a dumb idea honestly

This ISN’T a joke thread…I didn’t come up with it. I don’t know who did, but I found it very creative. I don’t think that 343i will actually include it, but it would be awesome in probably the majority of people’s minds.