343i, I highly suggest -Public- Beta Testing.

I will admit that I’m definitely liking Halo 4 more and more as I play. Just took me a while to get past the changes, but looking back, they’re not bad for the most part. HOWEVER…

I still think open Beta Testing is definitely necessary for a truly refined multiplayer. Now 343 Industries may think it’s a bit risky, because at first, it could either draw more players to buy the game or scare them all away before the game actually comes out, depending on how well they’ve done with the multiplayer mode. But looking at it in the longer run, it would ultimately help the sale of their games because <mark>343i could actually tweak the multiplayer directly according to consent of the players as a whole before the game is released</mark>, thus keeping their original audience and still able to expand.

Basically, it would keeping Halo 4 loyalists buying the game, and both sides would be happy. The one problem I see with this is that it could discourage any changes that would make the game necessarily “better” than before, considering how much change seems to scare everybody.

Also if 343i does decide to open Beta testing, they need to make sure to do it early on. The earlier that it is released, the more the fans can help 343 make the right changes.

They had a closed or private beta…

Halo 5 better have a open public beta. Hell, they can even sell access for $$$

Yup, no public beta = no trust from this fan.

> They had a closed or private beta…
>
> Halo 5 better have a open public beta. Hell, they can even sell access for $$$
>
> Yup, no public beta = no trust from this fan.

Yeah, I meant open, lol. Fixed.

And heck yeah. I would pay $$$ to make my voice heard.

Because the public beta for Reach solved all the problems, am I right?!

> Because the public beta for Reach solved all the problems, am I right?!

Reach worst Halo ever.

Halo 4 is the best Halo ever.

Reach was my favorite, lol. But it seems to be the game that created the most division amongst the Halo community…

I do love Halo 4, though.