343i I cant play the new maps I payed for!

I’ve been a halo die hard fan since the beginning like a lot of you and I always buy every single map pack as soon as it comes out. Now I know there are always separate playlists that have just these specific maps (They aren’t strictly BTB slayer which is what I’m aiming for)and it’s very frustrating when your focused on trying to rank up your CSR in a specific gametype and all you get is the same old maps over and over again! For example my highest CSR rank is in BTB slayer, so I spend most of my time in that gametype. But for whatever reason I’m always, always stuck playing the original maps only! Now if I sign in another account onto my xbox 360 suddenly I can now find players who also have the new maps. I know for a fact that this other account I let my friends and brothers use doesn’t even have the dlc…Only my account does. I’ve tested time and time again to make sure. And I typically don’t like split screen because of how laggy it gets in BTB (Every sing time!!! I have fantastic internet as well!)
All I’m saying is why can’t it search for other players that have new maps as well. I payed good money for them. And to not be able to ever play then is ridiculous and a ripoff if you ask me. If you had bought something you would expect to be able to use it right?

Us DLC owners do not see the Maps because the majority of users that play Halo 4 are not willing to buy the map packs because “They think this Halo is dead and why pay for something they dislike.” And yet the statement doesn’t make any sense because they are still playing the game they dislike. 343 Is catering to those that do not spend money on the DLC’s, what 343 should be doing is forcing people to buy the packs if they want to keep playing or make some DLC deals where the DLC is half off for a day.

DLC owners are the ones that 343 should be catering to. But because they do not force people to buy the dlc we will probably never get to see the maps ever until that day comes.

> Us DLC owners do not see the Maps because the majority of users that play Halo 4 are not willing to buy the map packs because “They think this Halo is dead and why pay for something they dislike.” And yet the statement doesn’t make any sense because they are still playing the game they dislike. 343 Is catering to those that do not spend money on the DLC’s, what 343 should be doing is forcing people to buy the packs if they want to keep playing or make some DLC deals where the DLC is half off for a day.
>
> DLC owners are the ones that 343 should be catering to. But because they do not force people to buy the dlc we will probably never get to see the maps ever until that day comes.

That’s very frustrating! And I agree. They should make people pay for the maps if they want to keep playing. It’s stupid. People complain about having to pay for maps but I wonder how much they spend on going out to eat all the time. At least the maps last lol.