343i I am dissapoint ... spartan armor is bad

I really like what 343i is trying to do. The story was great up until the ending of Spartan Ops Season 1.

Dr. Halsey would likely never follow this course - especially if you’ve read her journal from the collectors edition of Reach.

The spartan armor in Halo 4 is just plain bad too. Spandex suits with glued on bits of armor? … REALLY?! Ugh…

tl;dr 343i, I like what you’re trying to do, but you’ve made some big mistakes and hurt the series.

I love the Halo story which is great in the books, but if you keep going with Dr. Halsey the way you are, I’ll just have to find a new series and franchise as this is getting ridiculous.

So , are you complaining about Halsey , or the armours in Halo 4?

Its the future dude, sht is gonna look weird. Our sht is gonna look weird, food is gonna look weird, styles and ect.

I think a lot of the armour looks great. There’s a lot of returns from halo 3 which should please the nostalgics and some from reach (commando). I agree you’re not gonna like em all but you’re gonna have to like some - if you’re a true halo fan.

> I think a lot of the armour looks great. There’s a lot of returns from halo 3 which should please the nostalgics and some from reach (commando). I agree you’re not gonna like em all but you’re gonna have to like some - if you’re a true halo fan.

They also added some Forerunner Armor look alike, pretty awesome.

A few of the armors look good, but all the ones that look good are blatant nods to older armors like Noble Six’ helmet, Kats helmet and ODST.

I can count the number of genuine new helmets that I like on one finger.

Quality > Quantity

> A few of the armors look good, but all the ones that look good are blatant nods to older armors like Noble Six’ helmet, Kats helmet and ODST.
>
> I can count the number of genuine new helmets that I like on one finger.
>
> Quality > Quantity

this.

Complaining about Halsey yet the title says Spartan armor.

What are you getting at?

I like the armor way more now than ever, none of the other games compare to how well the armor in Halo 4 looks.