343i - Help - Download/Installation Problem

343i, I understand that there have been issues with Halo 5: Guardians. I’m being understanding that you’re working as hard as possible to resolve all the issues.
I’ve continuously had a problem with downloading/installing the game since the launch.
I had preordered the Limited Collector’s Edition, so I have a game code. I used this and pre-downloaded the game. I have the “Update Automatically” option on, but it didn’t work. On the night of the release, I was prompted to install the update, which I did. After two hours, a ridiculous time for 9GB to download, it stopped on 99%.
I have tried everything possible. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the game, searched through the forums, and contacted Xbox Support about this several times.
The times I have reinstalled it, since the game is no longer separate from the update, it has stopped at 100%. I can’t cancel the installation of the update without cancelling the download/installation of the game itself.
All of the acquaintances/friends I have had no problem with this. I was the only one of them to buy the LCE, from what I understand they all got either the regular disc/download or the digital deluxe and had variations of pre-ordering/buying after launch.
This is a real problem. It’s been 6 days now since the release.
I’m a huge fan of Halo. And I respect what you’ve done with it. I just wish I could experience it.

Please help, ASAP.

Look, I was told to come here by Xbox Support to contact you, 343i, directly.
This is a problem. I am trying to contact you about it. But instead of actually trying to help the people that come to your site, like they are told, to get your support, you’re off paying attention to other platforms.
I have posted this under “Halo Support - Halo 5: Guardians Support,” because that is what I am supposed to do. But there has been no support whatsoever.
I’m not saying you’re ignoring your fans. I know that you’re not. But, people that use this site how it’s supposed to be used and for what it’s supposed to be used for should be priority.
I paid $265 for the LCE, and people I know who didn’t spend half as much are enjoying it.
I’ve been extremely patient about this problem.

If it comes down to it, then I will abuse the forum rules and report my above comment. From what I can tell that’s the only way to get your attention.
Prove me wrong.