343i has shipped something huge/heavy!

Listen to the recent podcast that 343i has posted onto the front page. At 34:00 minutes exactly, into the podcast, they discuss that they have just recently shipped something very big, something huge, something heavy. Could this be the Title Update that we have been waiting for? What else could they have been working on? A TU would be a very heavy file in order to patch Reach and maybe this is what they were talking about.

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/Podcast/343Sparkast_004.mp3

A little before the 34 minute mark you can also find out what to expect from HaloFest and it would be an amazing time to announce the TU!

Frank O’Conner said that something was being shipped by boat from New Zealand.(Gamespot interview)

If I remember correctly that is where a real Warthog was made. I believe this is what he was referring to.

> Frank O’Conner said that something was being shipped by boat from New Zealand.(Gamespot interview)
>
> If I remember correctly that is where a real Warthog was made. I believe this is what he was referring to.

It was where the Warthog for the Landfall trailers was made. They will probably let people drive it.

I’m from NZ :smiley:

OT: What else do you think it could be?

> > Frank O’Conner said that something was being shipped by boat from New Zealand.(Gamespot interview)
> >
> > If I remember correctly that is where a real Warthog was made. I believe this is what he was referring to.
>
> It was where the Warthog for the Landfall trailers was made. They will probably let people drive it.

Totally different idea than what I was thinking lol. But that could also be correct as well. If they have an actual Drivable warthog at HaloFest then the fans who are there will go nuts.

> > > Frank O’Conner said that something was being shipped by boat from New Zealand.(Gamespot interview)
> > >
> > > If I remember correctly that is where a real Warthog was made. I believe this is what he was referring to.
> >
> > It was where the Warthog for the Landfall trailers was made. They will probably let people drive it.
>
> Totally different idea than what I was thinking lol. But that could also be correct as well. If they have an actual Drivable warthog at HaloFest then the fans who are there will go nuts.

Yeah they have one it was used in a trailer.

Link

Its a slipspace drive!

They’re going to build a fullscale working replica of the Pillar of Autumn. I wish.

I’m sure we will find out soon enough.

I bet it’s the real Warthog that was built. Because he said something about someone at Bungie being really happy about it, and this video is where they hit the building with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL9Y7EyCEx4

> I bet it’s the real Warthog that was built. Because he said something about someone at Bungie being really happy about it, and this video is where they hit the building with it.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL9Y7EyCEx4

Wow, I was in hopes for the Title Update but turns out… Yes! It is the real life Warthog and whoever is attending PAX Prime for HaloFest better be ready to see it roll on in! Look at the guy driving within that video and than compare it to Curtis Creamer, the name that they discussed in the podcast to his Bungie Studios Wikia profile Picture. Same Guy!!! Here’s the link!