343i halo 4 positive and negative feedback

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-seriously what the -Yoink- happened to halo, there is no skill involved,
-seems i cant play a game without getting double teamed because of this stupid insta spawn,
-sniped by some noob because the snipers hit box is huge,
-an assist every 5 seconds.
-Laggy games EVERY GAME,
-joining games 36-3 and im on the loosing team.
-Matches with gimp team mates, i get 27 kills they get 2,5,4.
-The daily population is max 350000 343i cant you see all these things have ruined halo.

-Dont get me started on swat, most ridiculous settings ever, 1 beatdown kill?? super OP pistol and DMR.

-Make no AA usage within 2 seconds of spawn the number of times i have pressed x to spawn then used my AA.

-Railgun should be removed, to inconsistent

-Having a lobby with 2 red players and no blue, the game then starts, then finished because of lack of players??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

-KIll Cams dont even work

-Needles start with to little ammo

-Strafe-ing seems useless

343i released this game knowing it wasn’t finished, they where planning a TU before it was even released.

Positives:
-on foot players actually stand a chance against vehicles now

rant over

> -seems i cant play a game without getting double teamed because of this stupid insta spawn

Instant respawn is removed from many playlists.

> -sniped by some noob because the snipers hit box is huge

Agreed.

> -joining games 36-3 and im on the loosing team.

This quite frankly isn’t possible with the new JIP parameters.

> -Make no AA usage within 2 seconds of spawn the number of times i have pressed x to spawn then used my AA.

First you’re complaining about skill, now you are complaining about AA usage because of button mashing…

> -Railgun should be removed, to inconsistent

It has near perfect accuracy and ridiculous magnetism. There’s a lot of things wrong with the railgun, but consistency is not one of them.

> -Having a lobby with 2 red players and no blue, the game then starts, then finished because of lack of players??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Agreed, should’ve just copied CoD’s lobby system.

> -Needles start with to little ammo

Agreed, they are like two kills max.

> -Strafe-ing seems useless

Throwdown or settings that have 120% movement, otherwise agree.

Also, title the thread appropriately, this is nothing more than a rage thread.

The one positive you listed isn’t even a real positive as much as a facetious jab.

Positive- For their first ever game -A HALO GAME- they did good…much more to come.

Negative- Letting people post threads like this…

negative- H4 right now

positive- a 4 shot BR on june 3rd

>
>
>
> > -seems i cant play a game without getting double teamed because of this stupid insta spawn
>
> Instant respawn is removed from many playlists.
>
>
>
> > -sniped by some noob because the snipers hit box is huge
>
> Agreed.
>
>
>
> > -joining games 36-3 and im on the loosing team.
>
> This quite frankly isn’t possible with the new JIP parameters.
>
>
>
> > -Make no AA usage within 2 seconds of spawn the number of times i have pressed x to spawn then used my AA.
>
> First you’re complaining about skill, now you are complaining about AA usage because of button mashing…
>
>
>
> > -Railgun should be removed, to inconsistent
>
> It has near perfect accuracy and ridiculous magnetism. There’s a lot of things wrong with the railgun, but consistency is not one of them.
>
>
>
> > -Having a lobby with 2 red players and no blue, the game then starts, then finished because of lack of players??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
>
> Agreed, should’ve just copied CoD’s lobby system.
>
>
>
> > -Needles start with to little ammo
>
> Agreed, they are like two kills max.
>
>
>
> > -Strafe-ing seems useless
>
> Throwdown or settings that have 120% movement, otherwise agree.
>
>

>
> Also, title the thread appropriately, this is nothing more than a rage thread.
>
> The one positive you listed isn’t even a real positive as much as a facetious jab.

You must not have played since the “update” to the JIP parameters. I seriously don;t think they changed anything to them. Its as worse as ever. Im consistently placed in games where the opposing team is either 20 kills ahead/1 flag cap from winning. 343 cant do a damn thing right

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

-Making a OSK secondary weapon for christs sakes.
-13 ISK weapons
-Random weapon spawns, completely ruining any sort of map control aspect or anything to fight for. Way to ruin the flow 343
–Yoink- JIP implamentaion
-AAs are a fuckoing joke. Invis should never, ever, ever be a spawn ability. Again Fook you 343
-Implementing a quit ban along with your terrible JIP. WTF were you thinking? I guarantee you this is a reason for at least 10-15% of the pop. leaving on your -Yoink-
-Terrible maps. More often than not I find myself voting for the map that sucks the least. What a joke.

Shoot carrying the flag is the only positive thing that I find!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

> Shoot carrying the flag is the only positive thing that I find!

Nope. Can’t drop flag, effectively making running the objective a -Yoink-.