343i finishing halo 5 for future MCC

So I’m sure by now most of you know that halo 5 was not a finished game there were a lot of setbacks a few system and new game modes now the game itself I personally think is great how crazy does it sound if for a future halo MCC they finish halo five I’m not exactly sure what wasn’t finished about it but I do know it had the shortest campaign of àny main halo title to this date what are your thoughts guys?

I think the game changed directions in design too many times, and I think there was too much emphasis on competitive multiplayer. But now with years of tweaks and content add-ons I would call it finished and more or less complete.

Overall I think it’s a good game. In my opinion multiplayer is fantastic and the campaign is good, not great, but acceptable. I played the campaign several times over to try and notice detail and overall cahracter. It had some good stuff, but it needed to be a longer in terms of actual missions and how many missions there were.

I think mcc is way more important to 343, because it’s the legacy that’s supporting them and, what they plan to build off of. They need to show that they care about past Halo, hence another reason to keep mcc alive. 343 probably has lots of reasons to focus on mcc instead of 5.

I think we should move past Halo 5. It’s not fun like it was a couple years ago. I would say it was a complete game back then. Imperfect with some glaring flaws, but the best version of itself. Now it’s just bad. So many bugs, menu freezing at every possible opportunity, permanent playlists being removed, fireteams not working, customs loading 1 out of every 30 attempts, weapons functioning like they’ve been sabotaged by the Innies, and the list goes on…

I highly doubt H5 will be on MCC if that’s what you’re suggesting. I think the game was pretty much finished by the time they moved on to Infinite, but there are obviously things that could be addressed still like playlist updates and bug fixes. I think the most we’ll see is H5 going to PC once things with Infinite settle down.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> I highly doubt H5 will be on MCC if that’s what you’re suggesting. I think the game was pretty much finished by the time they moved on to Infinite, but there are obviously things that could be addressed still like playlist updates and bug fixes. I think the most we’ll see is H5 going to PC once things with Infinite settle down.

One day, h5 will be on mcc. So will halo 4.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535410704700107;1:
> So I’m sure by now most of you know that halo 5 was not a finished game there were a lot of setbacks a few system and new game modes now the game itself I personally think is great how crazy does it sound if for a future halo MCC they finish halo five I’m not exactly sure what wasn’t finished about it but I do know it had the shortest campaign of àny main halo title to this date what are your thoughts guys?

H5 didnt have btb, forge, etc at launch. No split screen to maximize profits. Imo, it has the worst friendly a.i. of any halo game. Even worse than sarge johnson in a ghost auto betraying you in halo ce.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274851211096;2:
> I think the game changed directions in design too many times, and I think there was too much emphasis on competitive multiplayer. But now with years of tweaks and content add-ons I would call it finished and more or less complete.
>
> Overall I think it’s a good game. In my opinion multiplayer is fantastic and the campaign is good, not great, but acceptable. I played the campaign several times over to try and notice detail and overall cahracter. It had some good stuff, but it needed to be a longer in terms of actual missions and how many missions there were.
>
> I think mcc is way more important to 343, because it’s the legacy that’s supporting them and, what they plan to build off of. They need to show that they care about past Halo, hence another reason to keep mcc alive. 343 probably has lots of reasons to focus on mcc instead of 5.

This is why they need to make a greatly expanded waypoint, and bring all stats over as legacy stats for mcc.

> 2533274808453107;5:
> > 2727626560040591;4:
> > I highly doubt H5 will be on MCC if that’s what you’re suggesting. I think the game was pretty much finished by the time they moved on to Infinite, but there are obviously things that could be addressed still like playlist updates and bug fixes. I think the most we’ll see is H5 going to PC once things with Infinite settle down.
>
> One day, h5 will be on mcc. So will halo 4.

Halo 4 is already on the MCC though?

> 2533274850869596;8:
> > 2533274808453107;5:
> > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > I highly doubt H5 will be on MCC if that’s what you’re suggesting. I think the game was pretty much finished by the time they moved on to Infinite, but there are obviously things that could be addressed still like playlist updates and bug fixes. I think the most we’ll see is H5 going to PC once things with Infinite settle down.
> >
> > One day, h5 will be on mcc. So will halo 4.
>
> Halo 4 is already on the MCC though?

It is! Lol my bad.