343i fault, NOT MICROSOFT.

this is karma for not listening to the community and for building such bad maps, You have been trying to get the most money out of halo by trying to copy other games now your money for the dlc is going bye bye.

Download all maps for free everyone and message all xbox live friends too, stick it to em boys!

So this is karma? Thats new. I’ve heard every possible reason that people think 343 sucks, but karma is new to me. Interesting.

You’re right OP. This is 343i’s fault via karma. Nevermind the fact that Microsoft handles all marketplace DLC.

it is isn’t it.

> You’re right OP. This is 343i’s fault via karma. Nevermind the fact that Microsoft handles all marketplace DLC.

exactly forget about that, microsoft has managed dlc for probably 10,000+ games and yet halo 4 gets the shaft lol

100% Microsoft’s fault.

Halo 4 could have been exactly what you thought it should, and this could have still happened.

You really think that 343 will go under from lack of funds after not receiving the money from the maps? PLEASE. They already have the money from ALL of the game sales and their base of operations is Microsoft’s wallet.

But yes, if you are able to download the maps for free, go for it. No reason not to.

Op is pretty right, except the maps are good, they listened to the community, and they did not copy Call of Duty. Not to mention Microsoft is responsible for all marketplace DLC, but still, karma, man!

maps are trash, unless you don’t know what a competitive map looks like.
They copied cod in so many ways its disgusting.

Do you even know what you are talking about? You are as useless as -Yoink!- on a man.

This affects the LE buyers as well. They got screwed over in every way.

> this is karma for not listening to the community and for building such bad maps, You have been trying to get the most money out of halo by trying to copy other games <mark>now your money for the dlc is going bye bye.</mark>
> <mark>Download all maps for free everyone</mark> and message all xbox live friends too, stick it to em boys!

for every free download, microsoft pays 343i for compensation since it was microsoft who may have screw up with the pricing.

ITt would be a nice thing to do and over all the right thing to do, but due to how bad the maps are i doubt microsoft will even apologize