343i E3 2011 Announcement?

Will 343i attend to E3 this year?
Because i cant play any more Halo Reach (i dont like it, a bad halo), and i cant wait for an GAME Announcment from u 343i guys :slight_smile:

Maybe Halo4? Or CE Remake?

June cant come soon enough :slight_smile:

E3 sounds like a logical place for an announcement, but who knows…

Heres my hopes and wishes, halo ce remake confirmed at E3 and playable build at PAX.

Play Halo 3 also bs angel said to wait for PAX in august.

PAX is not an important event :wink: E3 is.

> PAX is not an important event :wink: E3 is.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! How could you say such a thing? PAX is for the public, the gamers, the nerds, the fans. E3 is great and all, but it’s tough to get into, costs lots of money, and has lost a lot of it’s steam in the past 5 years. PAX has grown every year since it first started, and lets not forget…

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/blog/sir-saving-this-date/45098

343 has told us be ready for PAX! Party-harty time!

I hope they are at E3 announcing a new campaign!

I will be playing Reach in anticipation!

> > PAX is not an important event :wink: E3 is.
>
> Whoa, whoa, whoa! How could you say such a thing? PAX is for the public, the gamers, the nerds, the fans. E3 is great and all, but it’s tough to get into, costs lots of money, and has lost a lot of it’s steam in the past 5 years. PAX has grown every year since it first started, and lets not forget…
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/blog/sir-saving-this-date/45098
>
> 343 has told us be ready for PAX! Party-harty time!

Microsoft would never announce a new Halo Game at PAX or something.
E3 is the event where something big gets an announcement.
PAX is not important for Microsoft. Only the X Events and E3.

Pax Party doesnt mean that they will be announcing something halo related. They hopefully announcing something at the microsoft press conference on June 6.

Im tired if this Reach -Yoink-.

Its time for 343i to show something besides Halo Waypoint.

Personally I hope that the Halo CE remake is just a rumor. Personally I want to continue with the fiction and not go back in time with the fiction. Plus it will leave room for more non-canon and canon confusion. What I want most of all is a Halo 4, or some continuation of the story. I am tired of remakes, whether it be map or game remakes.

The only reason I’ll be watch E3 live on IGN or GT, is to watch the Microsoft press conference, hoping that 343i to be invited onto the stage and show us announcement to Halo:CE remake or Halo 4!

> > PAX is not an important event :wink: E3 is.
>
> Whoa, whoa, whoa! How could you say such a thing? PAX is for the public, the gamers, the nerds, the fans. E3 is great and all, but it’s tough to get into, costs lots of money, and has lost a lot of it’s steam in the past 5 years. PAX has grown every year since it first started, and lets not forget…
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/blog/sir-saving-this-date/45098
>
> 343 has told us be ready for PAX! Party-harty time!

Yuppers. I don’t remember a post about setting a date for E3. Just PAX.

But Halo is a flagship title, so who knows. I figure we will find out when they tell us.

> Personally I hope that the Halo CE remake is just a rumor. Personally I want to continue with the fiction and not go back in time with the fiction. Plus it will leave room for more non-canon and canon confusion. What I want most of all is a Halo 4, or some continuation of the story. I am tired of remakes, whether it be map or game remakes.

Yeah, but I’d like to know how well 343i can make a Halo game before they go big. I’d prefer a remake or a small title like ODST before Halo 4.

They are setting a date for PAX because it’s a public event and want to build up hype and attendees. E3 is invite-only and exclusive to the press, so why build up hype for something you can only read/watch about regardless?

> They are setting a date for PAX because it’s a public event and want to build up hype and attendees. E3 is invite-only and exclusive to the press, so why build up hype for something you can only read/watch about regardless?

They can’t build any more hype or attendees! E3 had 45k in attendance in 2010. PAX, 67,600! Sold out!

But while I do agree, e3 is the place where most huge news is broken, why can’t 343 break the mold and do it in front of thousands of rabid, raving fans? (Not saying those working in the industry & attending e3 aren’t capable of being fans.)

cant wait for e3 :smiley:

> > They are setting a date for PAX because it’s a public event and want to build up hype and attendees. E3 is invite-only and exclusive to the press, so why build up hype for something you can only read/watch about regardless?
>
> They can’t build any more hype or attendees! E3 had 45k in attendance in 2010. PAX, 67,600! Sold out!
>
> But while I do agree, e3 is the place where most huge news is broken, why can’t 343 break the mold and do it in front of thousands of rabid, raving fans? (Not saying those working in the industry & attending e3 aren’t capable of being fans.)

There is an event in germany too :wink: GamesCom 2011
So an E3 press conference announcement and maybe playable at GamesCom and Pax.