343i Don't leave us in Darkness

I knew from the beginning 343i wasn’t trying to end halo like the rumors said. The recent thing that was finally said about MCC shed some light and my hopes on mcc. I’m a person who loved Bungie, and 343i. I couldnt’ pick between the two, but when it comes to your fan base you need to tell us what’s going on. Do not leave us in the Darkness.
I’ll let HaloFollower words explain the rest because he was right

https://youtu.be/NFQ4I-Ia-mk?t=10m56s
Halo Follower’s Words

> 2533274867552438;1:
> I’ll let HaloFollower words explain the rest because he was right

Just saying, don’t ever, ever, ever use that guy as a source. It pretty much instantly non-validates everything you say, that’s how much disinformation the dude spreads.

> 2533274867552438;1:
> I knew from the beginning 343i wasn’t trying to end halo like the rumors said.

There were rumors of this? Sounds ridiculous to me.

> 2533274867552438;1:
> I’ll let HaloFollower words explain the rest because he was right

No, don’t let some Youtuber explain the rest. You explain the rest. You made the thread, which means you have something to say, so say it. Don’t try to tell me they can explain it better, because I’m not interested in going to another site to watch some obnoxious video presentation of someone’s opinion. Do your readers a favor and express your thoughts here, using your own words.

It’s cool that there updating it, but 3 and a half years after launch and a loss of a huge amount of population.To me it’s too late and it really won’t bring that many people back

> 2533274830166194;4:
> It’s cool that there updating it, but 3 and a half years after launch and a loss of a huge amount of population.To me it’s too late and it really won’t bring that many people back

Yeah HaloFollower made that point. Being Silent to a community is not the way to go about it. Look what happened to No man Sky. Devs refused to talk about what happened and why what they said appear.

> 2535405116054664;2:
> > 2533274867552438;1:
> > I’ll let HaloFollower words explain the rest because he was right
>
> Just saying, don’t ever, ever, ever use that guy as a source. It pretty much instantly non-validates everything you say, that’s how much disinformation the dude spreads.

Absolutely rude. Learn the basics of respect, LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY. Rep or no rep. No matter how false or incorrect. Halo Follower is a Theorist Channel. His stuff isn’t suppose to be taken as fact. Instead what he said here had nothing to do with his last rep. He talked about how 343I was absolutely silent. Go watch it seriously.

You won’t ever see me saying things about people like that, The Act Man, LateNight Gaming, Halo Follower, General Heed, Blackandfan, Azolia, GameCheat13, Ducain23, and many other youtubers all have their own Stories and opinions just like you do, You may not agree with what they say, but you should always defend their right to say it.

> 2533274867552438;6:
> > 2535405116054664;2:
> > > 2533274867552438;1:
> > > I’ll let HaloFollower words explain the rest because he was right
> >
> > Just saying, don’t ever, ever, ever use that guy as a source. It pretty much instantly non-validates everything you say, that’s how much disinformation the dude spreads.
>
> Absolutely rude. Learn the basics of respect, LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY. Rep or no rep. No matter how false or incorrect. Halo Follower is a Theorist Channel. His stuff isn’t suppose to be taken as fact. Instead what he said here had nothing to do with his last rep. He talked about how 343I was absolutely silent. Go watch it seriously.
>
> You won’t ever see me saying things about people like that, The Act Man, LateNight Gaming, Halo Follower, General Heed, Blackandfan, Azolia, GameCheat13, Ducain23, and many other youtubers all have their own Stories and opinions just like you do, You may not agree with what they say, but you should always defend their right to say it.

Dude,after hearing what halo follower had to say for awhile,I agree with wraith.He is looked to by many as a knowledgeable halo fan and in IMO jumped on the halo band wagon just to get some YouTube fame.

> 2533274867552438;1:
> I’ll let HaloFollower words explain the rest because he was right
>
> Halo MCC: What Happened FINALLY EXPLAINED... 1,070 Days Later - YouTube
> Halo Follower’s Words

>HaloFollower
>right
Pick one.

Jokes aside, basically saying that giving bad information isn’t worse than a rumor or personal assumption is rather silly. A rumor or assumption is less likely to be believed than official statement, correct or not. If 343 was to make an official declaration that was in some way flawed or incorrect, that statement would stick with the community much more strongly than a nigh-baseless rumor or accusation by some random community member. So, is Chris right?

I’m going to go with no. “Bad information” is worse than someone’s own assumptions. If 343 were to release a patch for MCC right now that was horribly executed and doesn’t actually fix anything, it would be worse than them saying, “We’re going to patch this in a few months after we make sure it works”, no? Similarly, a botched or rushed explanation or update would most likely scream “343 doesn’t care” more than radio silence might. Silence might not be optimal, but I’d prefer silence and thought-out explanations and updates to improper, half-Yoinked- ones.

> 2533274867552438;6:
> > 2535405116054664;2:
> > > 2533274867552438;1:
> > > I’ll let HaloFollower words explain the rest because he was right
> >
> > Just saying, don’t ever, ever, ever use that guy as a source. It pretty much instantly non-validates everything you say, that’s how much disinformation the dude spreads.
>
> Absolutely rude. Learn the basics of respect, LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY. Rep or no rep. No matter how false or incorrect. Halo Follower is a Theorist Channel. His stuff isn’t suppose to be taken as fact. Instead what he said here had nothing to do with his last rep. He talked about how 343I was absolutely silent. Go watch it seriously.
>
> You won’t ever see me saying things about people like that, The Act Man, LateNight Gaming, Halo Follower, General Heed, Blackandfan, Azolia, GameCheat13, Ducain23, and many other youtubers all have their own Stories and opinions just like you do, You may not agree with what they say, but you should always defend their right to say it.

The reason why people dont say that to the other youtubers is due to how their reputation on things that Halo is going is WAY BETTER. I watched the vid and I dont agree with it, and I have been watching his vids since the channnel has been made. Also Wraith is right also and he isnt trying tk be rude, he is just a bad source to use for a arguement or opinion.