343i Do You not Listen to Core Halo Fans?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.

Wow, this sucks.

More than anything it’s the randomness. The Halo formula was everyone is always on an even playing field. No advantages to anyone. No rewarding terrible players. Keep the skill gap wide. All these things, all these changes 343 made greatly decrease the skill gap and now a terrible player is just as good as a skilled player. That’s how CoD is made, and people are truly blind to not see it that way.

The day Halo started to cater to casuals was the day the Halo formula was dead.

I agree. I was so shocked when I saw this. Why must 343 be the sheep and follow everyone else. Why can’t we have games where the story is priority 1. Why do you have to make drastic changes in order for a game to be good?

I hope you know that there’s only 100-300 people on the forums, the rest are out there playing Halo.

> Well I for One loved halo 1,2,3,ODST Reach not so much But in some way it was a awesome game. But 343i you marked the line with this halo 4 leakage. First off.
>
> .no Re-pawn time(Tea bagging made halo in some way it was fun and is a part of halo)
> .Join in progress game(CoD And this will ruin peoples K/D and W/L)
> .X-Ray Vinson…(WTF is that even got to do with halo)
> . Weapons Spawn Randomly-(What happen to fighting for the weapons?)
>
> I am literary disgusted in what is going on with halo 4. Well Looks like you lost another fan. I think your just making it worse and worse. To the point that people that played halo 2,3 don’t wan’t to even look or put in halo anymore.
>
>
> Well 343i I hope your happy.

agreed, I also think 343i only listened to the new H3 and Reach players when H1 and H2 players are far more important, I am just losing faith that the Halo that most of us know and love will never come back :’(

Why fix something that isn’t broken? Even reach after the TU was pretty damn great but this. Ughhhhh. No. Just no.

I want map control,
I want equality,
I want no random factors (things out with a players control) degrading my gameplay experience. Re package halo 2. Job done. Seriously.

I want really should get sometimes…

> I hope you know that there’s only 100-300 people on the forums, the rest are out there playing Halo.

Actually they aren’t. The millions of real Halo fans left after Reach, while the fans you speak of are less than 100,000 playing Reach, not Halo.

> > I hope you know that there’s only 100-300 people on the forums, the rest are out there playing Halo.
>
> Actually they aren’t. The millions of real Halo fans left after Reach, while the fans you speak of are less than 100,000 playing Reach, not Halo.

Actually they left when CoD MW2 came out.

Why go further down the same road as Reach?

Reach was an absolute disaster for Halo, as reflected by populations.

Looks like I’m done with Halo for good.

You know the answer, OP. Noooope.

> > > I hope you know that there’s only 100-300 people on the forums, the rest are out there playing Halo.
> >
> > Actually they aren’t. The millions of real Halo fans left after Reach, while the fans you speak of are less than 100,000 playing Reach, not Halo.
>
> Actually they left when CoD MW2 came out.

MW2 was still battling Halo 3 for the top spot every week… what are you talking about?

> > > I hope you know that there’s only 100-300 people on the forums, the rest are out there playing Halo.
> >
> > Actually they aren’t. The millions of real Halo fans left after Reach, while the fans you speak of are less than 100,000 playing Reach, not Halo.
>
> Actually they left when CoD MW2 came out.

True, but thats only because Reach sucked, because the same thing didn’t happen with Halo 3 and MW1.

> > I hope you know that there’s only 100-300 people on the forums, the rest are out there playing Halo.
>
> Actually they aren’t. The millions of real Halo fans left after Reach, while the fans you speak of are less than 100,000 playing Reach, not Halo.

Then why aren’t the “real” Halo fans playing Halo ce/2/3? And Reach is a Halo game no mater what you say.

[deleted]

> >
>
> Then why aren’t the “real” Halo fans playing Halo ce/2/3? And Reach is a Halo game no mater what you say.

Because Halo 2 was taken offline, and Halo 3 has atrocious lag and is filled with boosters and derankers, though I play it in spite of that.

Shut the -Yoink- up with this core Halo fans -Yoink- OP, I consider myself a core Halo fan, look at my -Yoinking!- track record with Halo, it’s pretty much the only game I play and like, and to be honest, this new Halo looks interesting so i’m going to “wait” until I have actually played it myself before I make my final judgement, which is probably going to be good, because the game will work, they haven’t worked on this game for years just to -Yoink- it up, where’s the sense in that? You and I know -Yoink- all, the difference between me and you is that I engage my brain before I talk, rather than slag of the company who owns the game I love.