343i, Do you care about the H4 Multiplayer?

I feel we are being ignored.

On the Halo 4 forums, there’s post after post of;

• Gamers requesting some form of Title Update, to make the Multiplayer Halo again.
  • Gamers informing you what the CORE fan base would like to see / What they do not like.

Yes, sure we like to try new things/updates/improved gaming but Halo 4 multiplayer is not Halo.

How many times to we have to post!?
Should we post in a certain way!?

Some of you worked for Bungie, you should know better.

I’ve been waiting since Reach was released for the TU fun factor. Its apparent this is never going to happen. What a let down this game has been.

… Why are you being ignored? There have been 2 TUs, with a 3rd on the way. There has been a weekly change in playlists. Map exploits are patched within a week of them being discovered, and the new maps are implemented immediately. The ranking system is due to be out early next year. We just got our first DLC, only a month after release, with promise of two more map packs being released within 2 months of eachother.

I’m not really sure how you’re being ignored?

> … Why are you being ignored? There have been 2 TUs, with a 3rd on the way. There has been a weekly change in playlists. Map exploits are patched within a week of them being discovered, and the new maps are implemented immediately. The ranking system is due to be out early next year. We just got our first DLC, only a month after release, with promise of two more map packs being released within 2 months of eachother.
>
> I’m not really sure how you’re being ignored?

AWESOME THEY RELEASED A MAP PACK A MONTH AFTER THE GAMES RELEASE! They release the game with crappy maps and then try and sell everyone some more crappy maps a month after we bought $60 worth of crappy maps.CRAP

The ranking system is supposedly not going to be visible. The majority wants visible ranks. So they are ignoring us on that one.

how long was it before h2 had the big title update?

> > … Why are you being ignored? There have been 2 TUs, with a 3rd on the way. There has been a weekly change in playlists. Map exploits are patched within a week of them being discovered, and the new maps are implemented immediately. The ranking system is due to be out early next year. We just got our first DLC, only a month after release, with promise of two more map packs being released within 2 months of eachother.
> >
> > I’m not really sure how you’re being ignored?
>
> AWESOME THEY RELEASED A MAP PACK A MONTH AFTER THE GAMES RELEASE! They release the game with crappy maps and then try and sell everyone some more crappy maps a month after we bought $60 worth of crappy maps.CRAP
>
> The ranking system is supposedly not going to be visible. The majority wants visible ranks. So they are ignoring us on that one.

ps you are part of the vocal minority. You are not the majority.

Wait a minute, this game already had 2 TU’s?!! lol

> > > … Why are you being ignored? There have been 2 TUs, with a 3rd on the way. There has been a weekly change in playlists. Map exploits are patched within a week of them being discovered, and the new maps are implemented immediately. The ranking system is due to be out early next year. We just got our first DLC, only a month after release, with promise of two more map packs being released within 2 months of eachother.
> > >
> > > I’m not really sure how you’re being ignored?
> >
> > AWESOME THEY RELEASED A MAP PACK A MONTH AFTER THE GAMES RELEASE! They release the game with crappy maps and then try and sell everyone some more crappy maps a month after we bought $60 worth of crappy maps.CRAP
> >
> > The ranking system is supposedly not going to be visible. The majority wants visible ranks. So they are ignoring us on that one.
>
> ps you are part of the vocal minority. You are not the majority.

Hey guess what. The people who voice their opinions on the game do so on various forums. Every single forum is overwhelmingly for visible ranks. That would mean that the majority of people who voice their opinions say they want visible ranks. You could guess that the people who do not speak their mind on forums do not want visible ranks but I could say that they do. You have no proof what so ever that the majority want hidden ranks. I on the other hand have proof that the majority of people who vopice their opinions DO. -Yoink- outta here

> … Why are you being ignored? There have been 2 TUs, with a 3rd on the way. There has been a weekly change in playlists. Map exploits are patched within a week of them being discovered, and the new maps are implemented immediately. The ranking system is due to be out early next year. We just got our first DLC, only a month after release, with promise of two more map packs being released within 2 months of eachother.
>
> I’m not really sure how you’re being ignored?

&&&& Did any of those TUs change the fact that Halo 4 MP is Cod. Not Halo. No.

The ranking system - Waypoint ranking system, not worth mentioning. The ranking system will be unbalanced because of the Join Game in Progress -Yoink-. - You join a game on the losing team, or right at the end of the game. This will mean your rank etc is negatively affected. Good players will be -Yoink- ranks because of this system.

Weekly change in playlists - Yeah, removed playlists I played more often. Which still had 2000+ players on.

Yea guys, let’s not fight over this issue. Halo 4 is in its early stages. Give it at least a few more months before we make assumptions.
Overall, we as a community represent the minority on these forums. We may believe we hold beliefs that represent the majority, but that is only opinion.

Maybe 343 should have an open poll, directly on the main menu. This poll would ask if people want the competitive ranking emblem to be visible next to their name. That would represent a majority view.

Patience guys. It’s too early to say how 343 feels about it’s community.

> > … Why are you being ignored? There have been 2 TUs, with a 3rd on the way. There has been a weekly change in playlists. Map exploits are patched within a week of them being discovered, and the new maps are implemented immediately. The ranking system is due to be out early next year. We just got our first DLC, only a month after release, with promise of two more map packs being released within 2 months of eachother.
> >
> > I’m not really sure how you’re being ignored?
>
> &&&& Did any of those TUs change the fact that Halo 4 MP is Cod. Not Halo. No.
>
> The ranking system - Waypoint ranking system, not worth mentioning. The ranking system will be unbalanced because of the Join Game in Progress Yoink!. - You join a game on the losing team, or right at the end of the game. This will mean your rank etc is negatively affected. Good players will be Yoink! ranks because of this system.
>
> Weekly change in playlists - Yeah, removed playlists I played more often. Which still had 2000+ players on.

They removed snipers when it had 20,000+ players at peak time. F-ing ridiculous. They do not want to have too many playlists so the population will not be spread thin yet they have all of the objective gametypes in seperate playlists with only about 3,500 players in each of them.

343s logic is near the brink of being short bus.

What part of working on a TU did you not understand?

Team Snipers was amazing and I too was baffled when they took it out. It seems maybe they want to increase the demand for the playlist before releasing it again.
But the logic behind this doesn’t make sense.
Seeing that team snipers was in the top 5 playlists, wouldn’t it only be right to just leave it with the other playlists for good?

Baffling stuff these guys at 343 are up to.

Who knows what their sinister plot is.

They are working on a second TU. Do you even have any idea how long it will take them to test each individual feature to make sure it’s right? Do you know how long it will take to code and distribute? No you don’t.

They are listening to us. If they were not how come they are working on a Sandbox TU? If we hadn’t said anything about the weapons in Halo 4 they wouldn’t of done anything.

Go and read some more Bulletins and then come back and discuss before you flame for no reason.

I am just agreeing with some of what people are already saying. Putting my point across before anything else happens.

& They should of known what Halo is before they attempted to make it something it is not.

I understand it takes a long time for TU etc. For example they started working on the TU for Reach before they took over from Bungie.

I may of missed this bulletin but I’m here to make MY point. I’m not asking for everyone to agree, I’d rather see what others have to say.

I do like some aspects of the MP but there’s more dislike for me.

They sold month-1 DLC on a game with less content than its predecessor. If you feel like asking them “do you care about” and the next word isn’t “money” then dont even bother. The answer is no.

This game is not bad! Its Infinity Slayer that is bad because of the imbalanced gameplay, which is why people are saying its like COD. Pro vision, boltshot, stickies, DMR, and some of the equipment like sensor. MLG is trying to pull off that familiar Halo gameplay, but I think 343 could easily do that with a better Pro Playlist.

The issue with Halo 4 is that it no longer feels or plays like Halo. Halo was popular because it was a simple arena shooter with a unique feel. Once Bungie tried their little Reach experiment, the community lashed out against them and the game died pretty quickly. 343 said they were going to go back to Halo’s roots. They sat down, looked at everything that made Reach terrible, and added it to 4 along with some CODesque additions that further ruined the game. No longer is Halo the simple arena shooter that so many love, it’s a watered down COD:Space Marine with shields. This game is extremely dull, nothing takes skill, etc etc. 343 needs to wake up and realize that we want Halo, not COD.

yes there is a lot of bugs but just play instead of crying. saying they don’t care about MM is just dumb. do you really think they are just ignoring it, i mean really they have a lot of stuff on there plate and people who hate on them don’t help the matter