343i didnt fix a huge bug before releasing forge

So, i made a breakout map, well making, and breakout maps you use the breakout initial spawner, and if your map doesnt have a default spawn location, you cant work on it anymore, it just puts you in with no ui,

now i doubt 343i would miss a bug this annoying, fustrating, and huge…

so what im guessing, Wait a comple months because we’re too lazy to fix this major bug so our fat lazy ***** can enjoy this money, while you cant work on your forge map at all unless you restart it allllll over

Im guessing they’re going to fix this bug i about… 3 or 4 months

I have never had this happen to me however I HAVE had a A few things just as annoying.

I have 2 PVP maps that I NEED to rebuild in Halo 5 But there are a few things Wrong with forge and prevent me from doing so. that 3rd one is a glitch a BAD ONE.
Don’t get me wrong I LOVE all the new stuff that was added LOVE IT, But 2 things
1 No structure pieces and a lack of big Pieces that and be used decoratively like the “Brace Tunnel” . for one of my maps I NEEDED them. I COULD build it without them but a map that took me 2 Hrs to build in the other halos needs about 2 days to a week now. I would rather not do that.
2 NO RANDOM WEP OPTION WHAT THE HEC.
one of my maps that that popular NEEDED THAT OPTION. NOW I cant build it because its not there.
3 I found one way to build the map from issue 2 HOWEVER to do so I had to have a BIG map that spun/Orbited around 1 peace with multiple platforms orbiting in dif directions. Took me 2 days to find out that my issue was Magnets would force the parts after scripted to orbit the last part to be magnetized. this could be fixed by grabing EACH INDIVIDUAL PEACE AND MOVEING THEM ONE BY ONE WITHOUT MAG ON. -_- annoying. THEN I found and here is the BIG GLITCH
TO orbit things u need to group then weld them together then script . done and done. let go oh hay it works you have 5 tiers orbiting in dif directions. you leave and come back and now its ALLLLLL GROUPED AND WELDED TOGETHER SPINING IN THE SAME DIRECTIONS.
The glitch is that when leaving and restarting your map ALLLLLL the groups turn into 1 group.
AS YOU CAN TELL that prevents me from building THAT MAP to.
I CANT build 1 of my maps lack of option can build another however to much work for what WAS a easy map to build.
I cant build my new map cuz of glitch.
I CANT USE THE FORGE FOR WHAT I NEED.
I love what they added but what they took away screwed them untell it is readded and there was NO reason to remove what was there. and things NEED TO BE PATCHED
both the glitch u have and my glitch and BIGGGGGGGGGGG GLITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS.

> 2533274876845429;3:
> I have never had this happen to me however I HAVE had a A few things just as annoying.
>
> I have 2 PVP maps that I NEED to rebuild in Halo 5 But there are a few things Wrong with forge and prevent me from doing so. that 3rd one is a glitch a BAD ONE.
> Don’t get me wrong I LOVE all the new stuff that was added LOVE IT, But 2 things
> 1 No structure pieces and a lack of big Pieces that and be used decoratively like the “Brace Tunnel” . for one of my maps I NEEDED them. I COULD build it without them but a map that took me 2 Hrs to build in the other halos needs about 2 days to a week now. I would rather not do that.
> 2 NO RANDOM WEP OPTION WHAT THE HEC.
> one of my maps that that popular NEEDED THAT OPTION. NOW I cant build it because its not there.
> 3 I found one way to build the map from issue 2 HOWEVER to do so I had to have a BIG map that spun/Orbited around 1 peace with multiple platforms orbiting in dif directions. Took me 2 days to find out that my issue was Magnets would force the parts after scripted to orbit the last part to be magnetized. this could be fixed by grabing EACH INDIVIDUAL PEACE AND MOVEING THEM ONE BY ONE WITHOUT MAG ON. -_- annoying. THEN I found and here is the BIG GLITCH
> TO orbit things u need to group then weld them together then script . done and done. let go oh hay it works you have 5 tiers orbiting in dif directions. you leave and come back and now its ALLLLLL GROUPED AND WELDED TOGETHER SPINING IN THE SAME DIRECTIONS.
> The glitch is that when leaving and restarting your map ALLLLLL the groups turn into 1 group.
> AS YOU CAN TELL that prevents me from building THAT MAP to.
> I CANT build 1 of my maps lack of option can build another however to much work for what WAS a easy map to build.
> I cant build my new map cuz of glitch.
> I CANT USE THE FORGE FOR WHAT I NEED.
> I love what they added but what they took away screwed them untell it is readded and there was NO reason to remove what was there. and things NEED TO BE PATCHED
> both the glitch u have and my glitch and BIGGGGGGGGGGG GLITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS.

the no structure peices 343 remove that cause they want us to get creative instead being less creative by chosing a structure

I noticed that. Pretty terrible thing to overlook there.

> 2533274862524681;5:
> I noticed that. Pretty terrible thing to overlook there.

I think a way to solve all there problems with bugs is to have non-pros mess around with the game and intentionally do things that pros would easily overlook.

Sooooo, don’t delete your initial spawns. Problem solved!

My forge got bugged yesterday big time. Every prop i pick up (or spawn) and want to move with the analog stick now moves like 1 inch per second. It almost seems like it doesnt move at all. If i want to move an object I’m now obliged to move it through the menue → position → X coordinates, Y coordinates which is really annoying, because that also goes really slow. I normally really like forge and I forge quite often, but this totally ruines forge for me. Please get this fixed, because for me forging is not possible now. I get annoyed with it as soon as i start.

Only bugs I experience is me always displaying full body FOTUS armor (ew), spawning a scripting button and then interacting with it causes it to move back to where I initially spawned it from the menu, and whenever I group or weld objects and then duplicate it the angles get moved by like .01 degrees which when messing with large groups is pretty noticeable.