343i...decieved us about csr...!

First of all watch this video

Now do you realise what they have done. It’s not vieweble in the game to everyone only on waypoint this means it will be as worthless as reaches bpr.

I dont see how it is useless… it does the same thing it is just not visible.

We already knew that. And they’re looking into getting the CSR into the actual game.

It’s perfect.

post launch

Apparently there’s a version of it but it may be implemented fully post launch.

> I dont see how it is useless… it does the same thing it is just not visible.

Source? I hope that’s true.

Translation: I want people to see how leet I am

Please

No, you were told in plain english that it would take a few months, to be implemented. At first it will be viewable on waypoint and the possibility of it being in game, eventually. Even if it were in place right now, it would still take about two weeks for the aggregates to be complied and calculated. Relax, its going to happen, just give it some time.

> We already knew that. And they’re looking into getting the CSR into the actual game.

So they are actually going to make it like halo 3 where other people can see early next year then?

The very first frame of the video talks about post-launch intents by using the behind the scenes data to finish the system off. The same page that is from also talks about making it displayed on everything but in-game, at least at first… Where’s the deceit?

So, are all playlists now ranked lol?

It will be implemented at New Years, visible to everyone.
From 343i employee themselves on the MLG Dallas stream over the weekend.

> > I dont see how it is useless… it does the same thing it is just not visible.
>
> Source? I hope that’s true.

This?

I think when they do implement it it won’t be visible to all, just the player. I’m ok with this. I just want something to strive for. Not worried about getting stat-flamed but I understand that a lot of people against vis rank are.

they didnt deceive us at all… thats exactly how they said it would work

> The CSR will appear post-launch in an update to Halo Waypoint and associated Smartglass applications.

Your title is incorrect. This is all that was said about where the ranks would appear, you assumed it was in-game.

It isn’t visible YET but it will be. Was in the thingy that announced the ranking system.

It works fine, in or out of the game’s UI. My main complaint is that now they took it too far. I can’t just go mess around with my friends in social slayer anymore, because now everything is ranked. They need a group of 5 or so ranked playlists, and keep everything else just for fun.

> I dont see how it is useless… it does the same thing it is just not visible.

The whole point of having it is that it is visible

I personally couldn’t care less about my own rank, not to mention others.