343i contact info

I’m writing an academic paper about narrative games and the motivation of producers to put a lot of work and money in story telling, and about how games are the new movies. I would like to use 343i and Halo 4 as a case, because Halo 4 is the perfect example of a great story-telling game and 343i gives a lot of attention to the story and it’s fans. Btw I’m a big fan of the halo franchise too, from the moment CE was launched. It would be a great help and honour if I could personnaly contact someone of 343i to answer some of my questions.

If someone knows contact info or if someone from 343i reads this, please contact me!
Thanks!
Can’t wait till halo 4 launches…

Your best bet would be to pm one of the admins. They will be able to pass your request to where it needs to be. Good luck with your paper!

> I’m writing an academic paper about narrative games and the motivation of producers to put a lot of work and money in story telling, and about how games are the new movies. I would like to use 343i and Halo 4 as a case, because Halo 4 is the perfect example of a great story-telling game and 343i gives a lot of attention to the story and it’s fans. Btw I’m a big fan of the halo franchise too, from the moment CE was launched. It would be a great help and honour if I could personnaly contact someone of 343i to answer some of my questions.
>
> If someone knows contact info or if someone from 343i reads this, please contact me!
> Thanks!
> Can’t wait till halo 4 launches…

Your looking into working for them as a life career?

> Your best bet would be to pm one of the admins. They will be able to pass your request to where it needs to be. Good luck with your paper!

bs angel

She’s the Community Manger, if anything, she’ll be able to help you out!