343I chill out. 5 minutes smoke a J, breath i <3 u

So when my friend and I sit to play split screen Co-Op on H2 we are met with a staggering disadvantage right off the bat. Iron is on. the skull is off, IRON is on. when one of us dies we are imediatlly reverted back to the previous checkpoint. i even went as far as to try it with the Bonded pair skull on, which is an awesome idea, if it worked. a power boost doesnt mean anything if we get sent back to the checkpoint anyway. we even tried reinstalling the game overnight. anyone else experiencing this?

It’s always been like that. Halo 2 Iron in coop causes it to reset to the start of the level. Halo 2 no iron causes any deaths (even in coop) to go back to the last checkpoint

the description for the iron skull in 2 reads as, “Death carries a heavy price. Dying in co-op resets you at your last saved checkpoint. dying in solo restarts the level.”
not saying your wrong its been 8 years or so but…

Its the way Halo 2 always was to avoid the exploit of respawning used Im Halo 1

ok fair enough… so iron does… what, exactly? in coop i mean

> 2535410565437807;5:
> ok fair enough… so iron does… what, exactly? in coop i mean

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. Meaning if any one of you die, both of you will be reverted back.

> Dying in co-op resets you at your last saved checkpoint.

im gonna add you smasha to settle that later. so lets examine what was said so far -Yoink- shall we?
“Death carries a heavy price. Dying in co-op resets you at your last saved checkpoint. dying in solo restarts the level.”
that is the iron skull.
so now tell me why when i die in co-op WITHOUT the iron skull, it does the same exact thing.

I’m also having the same issue

> 2535410565437807;7:
> im gonna add you smasha to settle that later. so lets examine what was said so far -Yoink- shall we?
> “Death carries a heavy price. Dying in co-op resets you at your last saved checkpoint. dying in solo restarts the level.”
> that is the iron skull.
> so now tell me why when i die in co-op WITHOUT the iron skull, it does the same exact thing.

Doesn’t matter what the description says. Halo 2 legendary coop always sends you back a checkpoint when someone dies. Iron skull makes it apply to all difficulties (and reset game in solo).

welp turns out

> 2533274800061454;9:
> > 2535410565437807;7:
> > im gonna add you smasha to settle that later. so lets examine what was said so far -Yoink- shall we?
> > “Death carries a heavy price. Dying in co-op resets you at your last saved checkpoint. dying in solo restarts the level.”
> > that is the iron skull.
> > so now tell me why when i die in co-op WITHOUT the iron skull, it does the same exact thing.
>
>
> Doesn’t matter what the description says. Halo 2 legendary coop always sends you back a checkpoint when someone dies. Iron skull makes it apply to all difficulties (and reset game in solo).

> 2659938529919995;2:
> It’s always been like that. Halo 2 Iron in coop causes it to reset to the start of the level. Halo 2 no iron causes any deaths (even in coop) to go back to the last checkpoint

where right. after digging up old xbox -Yoink-. yup. whoops.

Lol you are crazy

i am. add me on live! i could always use friends who appreciate the crazy!