343i Cares

Stop your bickering on how 343i doesn’t care and such non-sense. I had always thought 343 was doing a great job, maybe with not maps, but the overall game. Since Halo 5 Guardians release, 343 has been releasing updates to improve the game. Still not impressed, well now we have 60 color choices to our Spartan now which is great. Another community request come true. Well now we are getting firefight. Just when you thought 343i never cared, well this is a pow in your face. The fact that a tragic loss has been remembered by 343i themselves is spectacular! I have never seen a game company do such a powerful thing to someone or some people. The map Torque has been made to comemerote the loss of Triniti and Lena. A map dedicated to the tragic loss of the two Daughers of Adam (Aka TheCrazedSpartan) is amazing, and yet people complain. 343i has done a great job with Halo 5 Guardians and listens all fans world-wide. So take a look back on your opinions on 343i.

R.I.P Triniti and Lena <3

They care, but that doesn’t mean they’re always right.

> 2533274953123640;2:
> They care, but that doesn’t mean they’re always right.

Yea, they are a good group, but there are always people in a bunch that make mistakes, 343 is no exception. But they do care.

Is that why Frankie insulted people who didn’t like how Cortana was in the game? Is that why they lied about a lot of things about the story? They’ve done good, but they have a long way to go.

> 2533274812652989;4:
> Is that why Frankie insulted people who didn’t like how Cortana was in the game?

Probably. A lot of people are defensive of the things they care about.

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

> 2533274953123640;5:
> > 2533274812652989;4:
> > Is that why Frankie insulted people who didn’t like how Cortana was in the game?
>
>
> Probably. A lot of people are defensive of the things they care about.

That isn’t caring, it’s just being a jerk.

> 2533274812652989;6:
> > 2533274953123640;5:
> > > 2533274812652989;4:
> > > Is that why Frankie insulted people who didn’t like how Cortana was in the game?
> >
> >
> > Probably. A lot of people are defensive of the things they care about.
>
>
> That isn’t caring, it’s just being a jerk.

False dichotomy. I said they’re not always right.

They don’t really care about the MCC, still waiting for a fix.

Halo 5: Guardians is less of a Halo installment and more of a fan service gift.

-Ryan

Releasing less than half a game, then adding everything back months later isn’t doing a good job. Releasing a full and complete game is doing a good job.

343 knows what the community expects from Halo, yet they continuously make decisions against our expectations. People complain because 343 just can’t seem to do anything right the first time. I’ll congratulate 343 the day they release a complete and proper Halo.

Maybe they are finally selling enough req points to give us what we want? What MT tells me is that they don’t think they make enough money to not lie to us or to give us a full game when we payed for the full game. Maybe prior to H6 being released the only question anyone should ask is what am I getting when I buy what I think is going to be a full game…and when we get answers like “soon after launch there will be “free” updates” we should all just say naw…how about before I give you my $60 you give me a detailed list of what I’m getting