343i can you please XP ban me?

I know it sounds weird but I’m finally SR 123 which is my favorite number and would like to remain this level and be able to play online. Would you XP ban me just so I cannot rank up por favor?

Yeah I’m sure they would do that just for you, because you’re special right?

Unfortunately ActualBox they wouldn’t have a system to lock players in place with the XP progression.

And as for you DaRk VeGeTabLe1, that was unnecessary and childish. Respect other users the way you would want them to respect you.

i wish you could choose to display a certain Rank once you hit the number…

> Unfortunately ActualBox they wouldn’t have a system to lock players in place with the XP progression.
>
> And as for you DaRk VeGeTabLe1, that was unnecessary and childish. Respect other users the way you would want them to respect you.

Thanks for the response :slight_smile: 130 here I come.

Why is your favourite number 123?

Just get to SR130, then you’ll be XP banned! :smiley:

> Why is your favourite number 123?

It has to do with my grandpas military tag when he served.

It is nice that you want to honor family with the rank, but it is a massive online multiplayer game. With all due respect, 343i has too many players to look out for to specially lock one specific person.

SR 130 isn’t the only place to stop levelling up. You can stop levelling up at SR 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120. All you have to do is just refrain from enlisting in a new Specialization.

I agree with PerceusSOZ, it’d be awesome if 343 did freeze your SR-level progress for you but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

> SR 130 isn’t the only place to stop levelling up. You can stop levelling up at SR 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120. All you have to do is just refrain from enlisting in a new Specialization.
>
> I agree with PerceusSOZ, it’d be awesome if 343 did freeze your SR-level progress for you but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

While it would be awesome, it’s still a strange request, and probably won’t be answered. Sorry.