343i, are you kidding me?

It’s getting ridiculous. In Reach you and Bungie didn’t do ANYTHING to improve the overly loose skill-matching settings, which resulted in frustrated good players who had to deal with bad players all the time and vice versa. Now in H4 what do we get? THE OPPOSITE. Every game feels like a 1% Onyx game, which is just as frustrating since you have to go tryhard EVERY SINGLE GAME unless you want to be stomped on.
Now I’m wondering, is it really that hard to do what H3 did? Ranked and Social playlists. It blows my mind how you (and Bungie with you in their last installment) can’t do something so easily understandable and logically flawless as adding two different set of playlists to match one’s mood (not everyone wants to play 100% srs bsnss all the time, just like not everyone wants to play against/with bad randoms) at all times.

My advice: do what H3 did, add some tryhard playlists to lose our nerves on and some laid back playlists to chill

-Yoink!- if they do, -Yoink!- if they dont… The typical life of a game developer.

This is exactly what’s happening to me right now. I’m about to quit the game if it continues like that.

> -Yoink!- if they do, -Yoink!- if they dont… The typical life of a game developer.

The typical life of a bad game developer, you mean. Right? Because no good game developer hears “we want stricter trueskill-matching” and gives us the strictest trueskill-matching ever IN ALL PLAYLISTS. I’m done with this game until they fix it.

All my games have been pretty close to either losing by 10-20 kills maybe even less…I’m having no problems in matchmaking. I’ve won most of my games ever since launch.

One of the problems is that you don’t know when your going up against a full party. That needs to change so you can actually see all whos in a party. Other then that, I’ve had no issues playing against people I’m matched up against.

I like it when my team is actually trying to help me out in winning the game, so yeah I like the true skill.

I’m glad you guys are having fun with the truskill system being so tight, but not everyone wants to be 100% on focus with his tryhard pants on their heads all the time.

Sometimes I’d rather have bad teammates and bad enemies than good teammates and good enemies.

> I’m glad you guys are having fun with the truskill system being so tight, but not everyone wants to be 100% on focus with his tryhard pants on their heads all the time.
>
> Sometimes I’d rather have bad teammates and bad enemies than good teammates and good enemies.

So you’d rather make the matches easier? The Trueskill is tighter then Reach and it’s a good thing. The trueskill in Reach is one of the things that destroyed it. I’d rather have better matches and have a challenge brought to me by players then having every handed to me.

I’m sorry your quitting the game because players are better then you. This is Halo 4, your matches aren’t going to be handed to you. I’d rather have balanced teams then unbalanced teams.

> > I’m glad you guys are having fun with the truskill system being so tight, but not everyone wants to be 100% on focus with his tryhard pants on their heads all the time.
> >
> > Sometimes I’d rather have bad teammates and bad enemies than good teammates and good enemies.
>
> So you’d rather make the matches easier? The Trueskill is tighter then Reach and it’s a good thing. The trueskill in Reach is one of the things that destroyed it. I’d rather have better matches and have a challenge brought to me by players then having every handed to me.
>
> I’m sorry your quitting the game because players are better then you. This is Halo 4, your matches aren’t going to be handed to you. I’d rather have balanced teams then unbalanced teams.

And I’d rather have a choice than having your opinion shoved down my throat.
Look, I’ve been one of those who wanted an actual skill-gap and is actually fighting for a visible 1-50, but that doesn’t mean I want to play every single game as if my life depends on it. Is it really that hard to make social and ranked playlists?

I got to agree with Two thumbs up on this subject…

sometimes i just want to be able to go into a match and just mess around, wether it be in vehicles driving like a mad boy, or just simple learning the map slightly better … yeah its ok learning the map on your own in custom/forge… but you need to see where the enemies are going as well.

And sometimes yeah, i like to play against people my own rank, you can only get better by opposing oneself