343i are Brilliant! *Their Plans Cracked*

That is, if this is what they are doing - which seems extremely logical if feasible.

I hypothesize that the whole simulation thing will be on a much grander scale.

Spartan Ops takes place on the UNSC Infinity, in which episodical levels will be released. Multiplayer has been given a reason why spartans are fighting - a virtual combat simulator.

This idea of a “virtual combat simulator” also extends to real life. I’m assuming that Spartan Ops missions won’t be lame challenges in Halo: Reach, but their own fully-fledged missions.

This makes me conclude that 343i are developing some sort of map creator system, where a template can be downloaded for a few kilobytes instead of a memory intensive file, and a map can be generated from it on the Xbox. This ties in with the UNSC Infinity simulating multiplayer maps.

This also creates unlimited possibilites for Forge. If 343i release some a basic version of their development version for such a map creator, people can create their own maps for Forge on their computer and upload it to Waypoint. That way, quality maps can be made at faster speeds, while minimizing complexity.

Who else agrees with me? If anything seems unclear, I can expand on what I’m saying.

this requires a… very very powerfull RIG to implent. YOU TRYING TO BURN OUR 360s ?!

:slight_smile:

It’s not multiplayer maps. It’s a campaign.

And people say that the halo reach 2 haters speculate too much…

They’re trying to expand the story and campaign experience by constructing new maps. Perhaps simple AI will also be enabled, as Spartan Ops is going to be a more action packed, gameplay centered interaction. Remember, 343i were rumored to implement bots.

> And people say that the halo reach 2 haters speculate too much…

Still going with that Old joke? Was funny last month only. It’s called ‘‘Halo 4’’ Look at its title.

Think of the alternate co-op campaign in Splinter-Cell: Conviction. It will be like that.

> Think of the alternate co-op campaign in Splinter-Cell: Conviction. It will be like that.

With Halo 4, 343i is trying to go above and beyond. This will revolutionize console gaming.

Huh, never thought of it like that.