343i, Announce the Limited Editions Already!

I (and probably many others) are waiting for you to announce the editions before we preorder. You need it, I need it (it would be harder to go dark before E3 if I still need to keep an eye on the game), everyone needs it!

So, just announce the editions please, if you can.

P.S.
Sorry for the dumb, demanding post :stuck_out_tongue:

They need to announce it soon, because otherwise people might not buy it as they didn’t know to save up.

Good marketing up until… now!

Or just make it pre-order-able, I don’t need to know whats in it I just want to start paying it off. If its announced and I don’t like it then I can cancel it, but its hard to start saving when I’m not sure if I need to be. Like I’m hoping for a Halo 4 xbox 360, something along the lines of the Halo 3 360 only a slim, -Yoink- if that was it I’d be happy.

I pre ordered already \ but depending on what each edition has I will upgrade my order.

343i said they’d announce the editions at the same time as the release date… apparently not. :expressionless:

They’ll probably announce it after E3, so they can describe what we’re getting without spoiling anything for us.

> 343i said they’d announce the editions at the same time as the release date… apparently not. :expressionless:

Yep, maybe they will soon. They seem keen on releasing a very small amount of info every week, so maybe next week?

I pre ordered at Gamestop and they said people who pre order now get first dibs on higher editions of the game.

> I pre ordered at Gamestop and they said people who pre order now get first dibs on higher editions of the game.

Welcome to the forums!

OT: I can’t pre-order from Gamestop :confused:

Halo 4 is already the 3rd most pre-ordered game currently (as of april 28th), even though its not released for over 20 weeks after ranks 1 and 2.
Once they announce the pre-order bonuses, and limited editions, that number is gonna skyrocket.
A lot of people are probably waiting so they can get the “legendary edition”. That’s what I’m doing.I hope it’s worth it.

pre-order chart

You do know that you can upgrade your pre-order? But I agree. I would like to see the Special Editions too. But maybe they contain something that we aren’t supposed to see yet. I hope we get to see that too.

I have thought about pre-ordering at gamestop and then upgrading if a legendary is revealed but what if you get something special for ordering at some other store like Game.

So yeah I would love for them to announce something really soon so that I can pre-order the game.

I agree, they need to announce it soon. Many people, on amazon and gamestop, are waiting for the limited editions. Me too. :smiley:

> You do know that you can upgrade your pre-order? But I agree. I would like to see the Special Editions too. But maybe they contain something that we aren’t supposed to see yet. I hope we get to see that too.

I Know you can upgrade, but it’s still a hassle. Plus if you decided you want to get a pre-order bonus (assuming there will be)from a different store, you’d have to cancel and pre-order again. I (and I’m sure many others) would rather just wait.

Shouldnt be to long, I’d imagine they may be trying to finalize on what the editions will appear like and what should be included without being to much or a spoiler. I know sometimes they delay the larger versions such as the legendary until the game itself has become gold and developement is being finished. But I dont see them waiting for that long to post up the ability to atleast order them like others have said, I’m assuming itll be announced shortly before E3 to build hype or almost immediately after.

I am also crossing my fingers for a Halo 4 special edition 360 as I imagine it will look fantastic. Either way those who order the standard edition of the game will likely get very nice pre order bonuses to go along with the game itself, which is always worth it in my opinion.

You cant upgrade preorders in Mexico so yeah I want to know, not now but soon