343i and non-halo projects

So, guys… what do you think of the idea of 343i taking a break from halo after 6
maybe opening up 6 with a full on campaign editor inside of forge something like that to give the game alot more longevity, AND
going on to an unused microsoft IP like perfect dark. honestly, I could see 343i making a great perfect dark game if they didnt try to reinvent the IP like theyve been trying to do with halo but what do you guys think?

You made a post on the Halo website, to Halo fans, suggesting less Halo games be made in the future? I don’t foresee that going over well. This kind of post would get better reception on a Perfect Dark forum methinks.

no, he isn’t saying that, or atleast I hope so. I think he is saying that 343 could make a better game off of a different Ip, Perfect Dark which does need some love. I think he just forgot to say that someone else will make Halo instead :slight_smile:

Yeah well it would be a good idea to get more studios working on halo, and have them calling the shot but the dev team currently at 343 I happen to think would do a great job on the perfect dark franchise, but the 2nd commenter is right lol, maybe I picked the wrong audience for this thread. allthough I could EASILY see people being like…:
The people who made halo 4 and TMCC? NO WAY!

343 was created specifically for halo, hence the name 343 (as in guilty spark). I could see them taking the team and working on a different product, but i do not see 343 being used to make another game.

Maybe in fifty years when Halo finally dies. But for now, no.

I honestly just think 343 is way too inexpirienced as a team a need to make more games, all of the games that theyve made that I own are buggy as hell. and I would be interested in seeing what they do with something like perfect dark too.
honestly I think perfect dark yes would be a better fit for them knowing their str and wkns
but maybe thats just me

> 2535414876585185;7:
> I honestly just think 343 is way too inexpirienced as a team a need to make more games, all of the games that theyve made that I own are buggy as hell. and I would be interested in seeing what they do with something like perfect dark too.
> honestly I think perfect dark yes would be a better fit for them knowing their str and wkns
> but maybe thats just me

Wait, so you want to throw all of their experience in making Halo away so they can start over with something completely different? That… Really doesn’t make sense.

That is what I thought. 343 should try developing their I.P.