343i and Halo - Lets go for continuity

It would be very nice to see this game, Halo 4, have a degree of continuity and by this I mean, follow on from where it was left, Halo 3.

Therefore, I hope and pray that Halo 4 resembles the gameplay and content of Halo 3 rather than the ‘latest’ game, Halo Reach. There are already steps in place to support this, namely the return of the infamous Battle Rifle, but it would be nice to see, for continuity and consistency’s sake Halo 4 feel like a carry-on from Halo 3, using the old health system with just shields, standardized Spartans in multiplayer; no perks and no load outs just pure competition where the game is won and lost within the game not by the settings you choose pre-game.

Thanks, a loyal Halo franchiser.

> Thanks, a loyal Halo franchiser.

Sorry these are now second-class “citizens” who will be crammed into one playlist.

> > Thanks, a loyal Halo franchiser.
>
> Sorry these are now second-class “citizens” who will be crammed into one playlist.

Sorry im a Loyal halo Franchiser and im ok with what there doing at least waiting to find out more. Stop generalizing there are some who have played since halo CE first came out the both like/ dislike new changes
There are those who play social and ranked that both like/dislike the new changes
there are those who are casual and competitve that both like/dislike the new changes

There a wide mixture of people with al short of varying opinions ive played all the game unlock almost all the Easter eggs found almost all the hidden stuff, ive also read all the novel, comic, and resource books, i am a DIE HARD halo fan But i like where 343 is taking things IM confidant in them 100%

> > Thanks, a loyal Halo franchiser.
>
> Sorry these are now second-class “citizens” who will be crammed into one playlist.

Hopefully if they make perks they will leave it to one playlist for the second class.