343i AN THE BANNHAMMER!

People are saying 343i was gonna remove the bungie bannhammer an unbann every one from halo 3! Is this true cause alot of people are saying they are cause bungie banned alot of people for no reason an 343i is gonna fix it. just wanna know if this is true about the bannhammer…

> People are saying 343i was gonna remove the bungie bannhammer an unbann every one from halo 3! Is this true cause alot of people are saying they are cause bungie banned alot of people for no reason an 343i is gonna fix it. just wanna know if this is true about the bannhammer…

people say alot of stuff

yea true but i wanna hear from 343i

> People are saying 343i was gonna remove the bungie bannhammer an unbann every one from halo 3! Is this true cause alot of people are saying they are cause bungie banned alot of people for no reason an 343i is gonna fix it. just wanna know if this is true about the bannhammer…

You don’t get banned for “No Reason” And if you do then you its usually fixed. 343i Shouldn’t and I don’t think would do this because lots of the bans were made for a reason. It would ruin all of the work bungie’s security has done.

yea but the bannhammers not perfect an people get banned 4 stuff they didnt do… i say they should remove it an replace it with a new one!

Who noes ,but I don’t advise you not to beleave them to the fullest inless 343 says it.

yea im hopin some 1 from 343i fills us in on this…

Ouuuch wait theres a thread about H3? Lemme go get in my time traveler I think it might be broken…

But in all serious I hope not.

> > People are saying 343i was gonna remove the bungie bannhammer an unbann every one from halo 3! Is this true cause alot of people are saying they are cause bungie banned alot of people for no reason an 343i is gonna fix it. just wanna know if this is true about the bannhammer…
>
> You don’t get banned for “No Reason” And if you do then you its usually fixed. 343i Shouldn’t and I don’t think would do this because lots of the bans were made for a reason. It would ruin all of the work bungie’s security has done.

Im sorry say that again, security???

People lie on the internet alot kids remember that don’t take it as sound prove do research first before you believe it.

people got banned for a reason dude, they did something to get banned in the first place so i really hope they don’t.

> People lie on the internet alot kids remember that don’t take it as sound prove do research first before you believe it.

Exactly, Guess what! I’m a 343i employe <— proof that anyone can fake their identities on the internet & that statement that I am an employee is a lie. It works exactly the same way as it does for everything else on the www. What ever they did they probably deserved it as they got warnings like fileshare bans from H3. (yes I have gotten one accidentaly)