343i a serious question

what the hell are you going to do about… afk, boosting, cheating,modding… I got somebody right now on bnet who openly admits he boosts in griffball… now forum rules their say I can’t point somebody about negative things… now what are you guys gonna do… I expect that you will hold the banhammer with an iron fists

cheating and modding arent really big ones. the only mod usable in reach is really a rapid fire contoller…
i agree with boosting though.

Considering 343I is left over Bungie employees + others I’m going to go with they’ll do nothing. Just like Bungie would do. :slight_smile:

> Considering 343I is left over Bungie employees + others I’m going to go with they’ll do nothing. Just like Bungie would do. :slight_smile:

Bungie did a great job removing idiots like what the OP posted, and 343i hardly has anyone from Bungie.

> > Considering 343I is left over Bungie employees + others I’m going to go with they’ll do nothing. Just like Bungie would do. :slight_smile:
>
> Bungie did a great job removing idiots like what the OP posted, and 343i hardly has anyone from Bungie.

Bungie failed to remove people that broke Microsofts terms of service and use agreement. Also I didn’t say 343I was strictly Bungie employee only … Learn to read >.>