343i <3

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, post inappropriate remarks, or make non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I hope that you are proud of you 343i. You have ruin one of the biggest franchise.
Halo 4 is the worst Halo ever.
When i play it, i don’t understand where you find all of these crap idea ?
Custom pack ? Killstreak (he drop a Sniper and what i have ? A needler :D) ? Random spawn for the weapon (OMG WHO HAVE IMAGINE THAT ?! KILL HIM NOW)

So yeah, i have seriously cry after 1 week of playing, i’ve really cry… Because the old Halo (1/2/3) was soooooo amazing ! And now… Now this is not Halo. The good old time is over.
Fu ck you 343i You su ck kill yourself

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

I’ve so many INCREDIBLE memories… So many… Having fun on Halo 3. Making tournement, meet some nice people, making real friends, play MLG… Etc etc
Now all of this is over. Why ? Cause a team called 343i have say: No, we are going to ruin evrything mouahahah. They say that they love Halo… LOL they don’t understand the mecanics of the game…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

I hate you 343i, seriously, i hate you…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

If my english were better i will explain evrything but i can’t. The only thing i can say is that you ruin the game…
Evrytime i play Halo 4 i play 2 game and leave. Why cause i want play Halo !
FU CK OFF 343I

>

First of all, what the HELL is a custom pack? Second of all, the weapons spawns aren’t “random”. They’re set to fixated times, places and weapons. It’s just it chooses which weapon out of the ones set to it is spawned. This makes is easy to guess which weapons you’re most likely to get and along with initial map spawns which are just normal spawns, means they are hardly random. Next we have “Killstreaks”. These are hardly Killstreaks and I can sort of see where some are coming from, but it’s hardly a difference because it takes a while to get one, unless you’re doing really well and you keep getting like 2 of them every minute or something.

> First of all, what the HELL is a custom pack? Second of all, the weapons spawns aren’t “random”. They’re set to fixated times, places and weapons. It’s just it chooses which weapon out of the ones set to it is spawned. This makes is easy to guess which weapons you’re most likely to get and along with initial map spawns which are just normal spawns, means they are hardly random. Next we have “Killstreaks”. These are hardly Killstreaks and I can sort of see where some are coming from, but it’s hardly a difference because it takes a while to get one, unless you’re doing really well and you keep getting like 2 of them every minute or something.

Don’t feed the troll, ignore it.