343 you're doing awesome. Haters gonna hate

If your performance at Halofest is any indication of the future of the franchise, then it is in good hands… The TU changes are great (There are several reasons why Halo Reach is not as popular as H3 and I think the TU fixed many of those issues.)

keep it up

-bryan

Wait, you’re allowed to use that lame meme, “Haters gonna hate” in response to people who have problems with the TU, yet you don’t think the people who had problems pre-TU should be labeled as such?

Look, haters already hating :slight_smile:

> Wait, you’re allowed to use that lame meme, “Haters gonna hate” in response to people who have problems with the TU, yet you don’t think the people who had problems pre-TU should be labeled as such?

We provided constructive criticism and broke everything down. while we did that.

All you guys said, Adapt.

not our fault you guys could not provide a proper defense.

So yes we get to use that “lame meme”

> We provided constructive criticism and broke everything down. while we did that.
>
> All you guys said, Adapt.

I can personally attest to this being 100% true on Bungie.net, back before the Waypoint forums existed.

> > We provided constructive criticism and broke everything down. while we did that.
> >
> > All you guys said, Adapt.
>
> I can personally attest to this being 100% true on Bungie.net, back before the Waypoint forums existed.

That place… is a nightmare.

> > Wait, you’re allowed to use that lame meme, “Haters gonna hate” in response to people who have problems with the TU, yet you don’t think the people who had problems pre-TU should be labeled as such?
>
> We provided constructive criticism and broke everything down. while we did that.
>
>
> not our fault you guys could not provide a proper defense.
>
> So yes we get to use that “lame meme”

I’ve seen plenty of comments and debates from pre-TU players who can point out the errors with the TU and even understand the problems of Reach and offer suggestions on how to fix them. But those comments are usually ignored and buried under a pile of “I’m pro!” comments.

> > > Wait, you’re allowed to use that lame meme, “Haters gonna hate” in response to people who have problems with the TU, yet you don’t think the people who had problems pre-TU should be labeled as such?
> >
> > We provided constructive criticism and broke everything down. while we did that.
> >
> >
> > not our fault you guys could not provide a proper defense.
> >
> > So yes we get to use that “lame meme”
>
> I’ve seen plenty of comments and debates from pre-TU players who can point out the errors with the TU and even understand the problems of Reach and offer suggestions on how to fix them. But those comments are usually ignored and buried under a pile of “I’m pro!” comments.

I’m not talking about the TU

I am talking about default Reach

never any proof or data in saying why it was “good”

In regards to their latest bulletin;

Hell yeah. Everything in it looked pretty damn awesome! I’ll actually play Living Dead now with the friendly fire settings!

The only thing I will -Yoink- about is no Swat update; but that’s just me being a picky nancy.

> > Wait, you’re allowed to use that lame meme, “Haters gonna hate” in response to people who have problems with the TU, yet you don’t think the people who had problems pre-TU should be labeled as such?
>
>
>
> not our fault you guys could not provide a proper defense.
>
> So yes we get to use that “lame meme”

Well I agree, personaly i dont have a problem with the old reach, but I see why some people dont like it. And before we move on, there are blams on both sides in this argument, aka the adapt people and the Reach people. Reach did not do everything right, and unfortunatly because of the change from bungie to 343, the first tu was made to late. Hovewer, the things reach did bad, does not amke it the worst game ever. Its worty of the halo title, none of the halo games are perfect. I dont get pissed off by people that points out the bad things from reach, i get pissed off by the ignorant haters, that seem to conclude that based on some bad things the game is the worst game in the history.

> > > Wait, you’re allowed to use that lame meme, “Haters gonna hate” in response to people who have problems with the TU, yet you don’t think the people who had problems pre-TU should be labeled as such?
> >
> >
> >
> > not our fault you guys could not provide a proper defense.
> >
> > So yes we get to use that “lame meme”
>
> Well I agree, personaly i dont have a problem with the old reach, but I see why some people dont like it. And before we move on, there are blams on both sides in this argument, aka the adapt people and the Reach people. Reach did not do everything right, and unfortunatly because of the change from bungie to 343, the first tu was made to late. Hovewer, the things reach did bad, does not amke it the worst game ever. Its worty of the halo title, none of the halo games are perfect. I dont get pissed off by people that points out the bad things from reach, i get pissed off by the ignorant haters, that seem to conclude that based on some bad things the game is the worst game in the history.

This game is not the worst game in history

Superman 64 is

Lmao

Seriously though, I invested a lot of time in this game, So Obviously I don’t think its Super garbage, but it did a lot of things wrong that alienated a lot of fans. I mean its bad, People i Know in real life were not satisfied with this game… At all. I think I am the only one in my own group of friends that still plays it on a consistent level.

The TU allows me, and many others to really get the full enjoyment out of this title that we could not get before.

I mean if it was Bungie doing the Updates… They would of did it game wide. They should be thankful 343 is even giving them a chance with the TS playlist.

There is a lot of us that care about the game and wish it to place closer to the halo’s while retaining the basic reach mechanics.

the TU is not perfect though, Seeing one person actually made it, but I am sure we are going to get some tweaks very soon in the future.

Thanks for being civil. btw Its nice to know I can talk to someone without being called a tryhard or something.

Hehe, I belive both sides of this argument can make their voices heard, talk together and help iproving tha halo franchise. If we break it down, both part are just different halo players, with different opinions who both want to improve the game series they love. But of course we have the agressive little blams/trolls who takes of one side of the case, and ruins it with stuff like, adapt, Reach etc.

I happen to think 343i is doing really good work despite them being left with a broken game by Bungie. They are putting hard work into Lol-Reach and for them to make this POS game into something marketable is almost a Mission Impossible.

Lol-Reach is finished and nothing can restore the faith in Halo CE/H2/H3 had, BUT I will give what ever support I can to 343i for the Halo 4 development and my best wishes that it becomes the phenomenon Lol-Reach failed to achieve.

quick hint, dont add AAs, LoadOuts and Bloom, thank you!

i like the TU changes except for bleed through. really i think my shields just need to last longer.

I’ll admit 343 is doing pretty well with the TU settings getting them off to a good start, but nothing else is being fixed. I feel like we were given the TU so we’d shut up and then they skipped off to Halo 4.

A simple Arena fix to bring back competitive players would only benefit 343 when Halo 4 came out. More competitive players would buy it because they were happy with Reach.

> I’ll admit 343 is doing pretty well with the TU settings getting them off to a good start, but nothing else is being fixed. I feel like we were given the TU so we’d shut up and then they skipped off to Halo 4.
>
> A simple Arena fix to bring back competitive players would only benefit 343 when Halo 4 came out. More competitive players would buy it because they were happy with Reach.

dont know if thats entirely true.

I myself am buying H4 just do to the fact its going to be completely different from Lol-Reach! Competitive or Non-Competitive anything is better than Lol-Reach…except for any COD game, if there’s one thing Lol-Reach beats in terms of skill and fun its the COD series, sucks that millions of people disagree.

343i better make Halo 4 good, otherwise, the Halo franchise is over forever.