343 your Servers Are Garbage

I just wanted to take some time out of my day to express my hatred for 343i’s garbage servers.

> 2533274822020478;1:
> I just wanted to take some time out of my day to express my hatred for 343i’s garbage servers.

I’ll be happy to join you… for the last 2 days Halo 4 hasn’t been recording stats because 343 cant get their -Yoink- together. As of an hour ago the servers are so bad on 4 that the default playlists have appeared instead of the playlists that are normally there. 343, how hard can it be to make sure that Waypoint and your games work? Its ridiculous how often both of them are down.

Don’t be afraid guys Guardians will have dedicated servers, if that means something.

> 2533274989165227;3:
> Don’t be afraid guys Guardians will have dedicated servers, if that means something.

Cross our fingers. Hopefully they have an option, like almost every other FPS, to play matches with only Americans. When the match is made up of players worldwide (Mexico, Canada, UK, France etc.) the game has big lag problems. The worst part is you can’t choose who you play with, you are stuck with the players the game puts you with.

> 2535459674199668;4:
> > 2533274989165227;3:
> > Don’t be afraid guys Guardians will have dedicated servers, if that means something.
>
>
> Cross our fingers. Hopefully they have an option, like almost every other FPS, to play matches with only Americans. When the match is made up of players worldwide (Mexico, Canada, UK, France etc.) the game has big lag problems. The worst part is you can’t choose who you play with, you are stuck with the players the game puts you with.

You’re definitely right.

> 2533274879684063;2:
> > 2533274822020478;1:
> > I just wanted to take some time out of my day to express my hatred for 343i’s garbage servers.
>
>
> I’ll be happy to join you… for the last 2 days Halo 4 hasn’t been recording stats because 343 cant get their -Yoink- together. As of an hour ago the servers are so bad on 4 that the default playlists have appeared instead of the playlists that are normally there. 343, how hard can it be to make sure that Waypoint and your games work? Its ridiculous how often both of them are down.

Good morning.

The recent problems aren’t just on 343i’s end, they are on Microsoft’s end. A lot of players, including myself experienced LIVE Outages the last two nights in a row, where the Xbox LIVE status was ‘Unknown’, people temporarily had 0 gamerscore, and their avatars were all generic faceless grey guys. Because 343i is a division of Microsoft, when Microsoft has issues, 343i related things have issues. This also includes Halo Waypoint two nights ago when the issues began, where people’s avatar photo wouldn’t load and forum ranks on people’s accounts would not display.

Even though Microsoft hasn’t stated what the recent problems have been on their end (I blame Lizard Squad, lol), it isn’t just 343i, its Microsoft as a whole on XBox LIVE. So instead of bashing 343i, perhaps looking into the core of the issue, such as Microsoft having issues with their LIVE service would be more constructive. If Microsoft is having problems with their LIVE Service, it’s not 343i’s fault as they are a small gaming division of Microsoft. Yes, their service will be affected, but it won’t be their fault in instances as such. I honestly would be grateful if you were able to stay online during the outages during the last two nights. My friends and I were kicked off both nights and had to wait hours to reconnect to Xbox LIVE.

I hope this puts a bit of light on the given situation. Have a nice day now.

> 2533274898831741;6:
> > 2533274879684063;2:
> > > 2533274822020478;1:
> > > I just wanted to take some time out of my day to express my hatred for 343i’s garbage servers.
> >
> >
> > I’ll be happy to join you… for the last 2 days Halo 4 hasn’t been recording stats because 343 cant get their -Yoink- together. As of an hour ago the servers are so bad on 4 that the default playlists have appeared instead of the playlists that are normally there. 343, how hard can it be to make sure that Waypoint and your games work? Its ridiculous how often both of them are down.
>
>
> Good morning.
>
> The recent problems aren’t just on 343i’s end, they are on Microsoft’s end. A lot of players, including myself experienced LIVE Outages the last two nights in a row, where the Xbox LIVE status was ‘Unknown’, people temporarily had 0 gamerscore, and their avatars were all generic faceless grey guys. Because 343i is a division of Microsoft, when Microsoft has issues, 343i related things have issues. This also includes Halo Waypoint two nights ago when the issues began, where people’s avatar photo wouldn’t load and forum ranks on people’s accounts would not display.
>
> Even though Microsoft hasn’t stated what the recent problems have been on their end (I blame Lizard Squad, lol), it isn’t just 343i, its Microsoft as a whole on XBox LIVE. So instead of bashing 343i, perhaps looking into the core of the issue, such as Microsoft having issues with their LIVE service would be more constructive. If Microsoft is having problems with their LIVE Service, it’s not 343i’s fault as they are a small gaming division of Microsoft. Yes, their service will be affected, but it won’t be their fault in instances as such. I honestly would be grateful if you were able to stay online during the outages during the last two nights. My friends and I were kicked off both nights and had to wait hours to reconnect to Xbox LIVE.
>
> I hope this puts a bit of light on the given situation. Have a nice day now.

Well said! I was about to defend the statement about the colossal technical difficulties by Xbox servers.

People are so quick to point fingers at 343i.

> 2533274903406057;7:
> > 2533274898831741;6:
> > > 2533274879684063;2:
> > > > 2533274822020478;1:
> > > > I just wanted to take some time out of my day to express my hatred for 343i’s garbage servers.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’ll be happy to join you… for the last 2 days Halo 4 hasn’t been recording stats because 343 cant get their -Yoink- together. As of an hour ago the servers are so bad on 4 that the default playlists have appeared instead of the playlists that are normally there. 343, how hard can it be to make sure that Waypoint and your games work? Its ridiculous how often both of them are down.
> >
> >
> > Good morning.
> >
> > The recent problems aren’t just on 343i’s end, they are on Microsoft’s end. A lot of players, including myself experienced LIVE Outages the last two nights in a row, where the Xbox LIVE status was ‘Unknown’, people temporarily had 0 gamerscore, and their avatars were all generic faceless grey guys. Because 343i is a division of Microsoft, when Microsoft has issues, 343i related things have issues. This also includes Halo Waypoint two nights ago when the issues began, where people’s avatar photo wouldn’t load and forum ranks on people’s accounts would not display.
> >
> > Even though Microsoft hasn’t stated what the recent problems have been on their end (I blame Lizard Squad, lol), it isn’t just 343i, its Microsoft as a whole on XBox LIVE. So instead of bashing 343i, perhaps looking into the core of the issue, such as Microsoft having issues with their LIVE service would be more constructive. If Microsoft is having problems with their LIVE Service, it’s not 343i’s fault as they are a small gaming division of Microsoft. Yes, their service will be affected, but it won’t be their fault in instances as such. I honestly would be grateful if you were able to stay online during the outages during the last two nights. My friends and I were kicked off both nights and had to wait hours to reconnect to Xbox LIVE.
> >
> > I hope this puts a bit of light on the given situation. Have a nice day now.
>
>
> Well said! I was about to defend the statement about the colossal technical difficulties by Xbox servers.
>
> People are so quick to point fingers at 343i.

Well, the truth is the truth. I’ve learned to be analytical when problems occur to find the core issue instead of being impulsive and quick to point the finger. You learn a lot more that way :slight_smile: . If people can’t play a game because of outages, there are other things to do instead of becoming upset. Read a book, listen to music, go outside, etc.

> 2533274898831741;8:
> > 2533274903406057;7:
> > > 2533274898831741;6:
> > > > 2533274879684063;2:
> > > > > 2533274822020478;1:
> > > > > I just wanted to take some time out of my day to express my hatred for 343i’s garbage servers.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I’ll be happy to join you… for the last 2 days Halo 4 hasn’t been recording stats because 343 cant get their -Yoink- together. As of an hour ago the servers are so bad on 4 that the default playlists have appeared instead of the playlists that are normally there. 343, how hard can it be to make sure that Waypoint and your games work? Its ridiculous how often both of them are down.
> > >
> > >
> > > Good morning.
> > >
> > > The recent problems aren’t just on 343i’s end, they are on Microsoft’s end. A lot of players, including myself experienced LIVE Outages the last two nights in a row, where the Xbox LIVE status was ‘Unknown’, people temporarily had 0 gamerscore, and their avatars were all generic faceless grey guys. Because 343i is a division of Microsoft, when Microsoft has issues, 343i related things have issues. This also includes Halo Waypoint two nights ago when the issues began, where people’s avatar photo wouldn’t load and forum ranks on people’s accounts would not display.
> > >
> > > Even though Microsoft hasn’t stated what the recent problems have been on their end (I blame Lizard Squad, lol), it isn’t just 343i, its Microsoft as a whole on XBox LIVE. So instead of bashing 343i, perhaps looking into the core of the issue, such as Microsoft having issues with their LIVE service would be more constructive. If Microsoft is having problems with their LIVE Service, it’s not 343i’s fault as they are a small gaming division of Microsoft. Yes, their service will be affected, but it won’t be their fault in instances as such. I honestly would be grateful if you were able to stay online during the outages during the last two nights. My friends and I were kicked off both nights and had to wait hours to reconnect to Xbox LIVE.
> > >
> > > I hope this puts a bit of light on the given situation. Have a nice day now.
> >
> >
> > Well said! I was about to defend the statement about the colossal technical difficulties by Xbox servers.
> >
> > People are so quick to point fingers at 343i.
>
>
> Well, the truth is the truth. I’ve learned to be analytical when problems occur to find the core issue instead of being impulsive and quick to point the finger. You learn a lot more that way :slight_smile: . If people can’t play a game because of outages, there are other things to do instead of becoming upset. Read a book, listen to music, go outside, etc.

Well Said :):):slight_smile: Or At least play Campaign offline :):):):slight_smile: