343 your incompetence is mind blowing

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Are you guys even still working on getting everyone their email or are we just all wasting our time? Its been 6 days. 6 days. An official statement would be nice seeing as we have tens of thousands of pissed off customers. Ive posted my info up in that thread 4 times now. In fact I was the very first person to post my info up after bs angel told everyone too. What on earth is the problem?

The email issue had nothing to do with 343, it was MS’s mailing system.

> The email issue had nothing to do with 343, it was MS’s mailing system.

While this is true 343 is still the face of the game. They are where people will turn to when they’re upset.

> The email issue had nothing to do with 343, it was MS’s mailing system.

Regardless a statement would at least be nice.

I wish there was a way to actually contact 343

It’s Microsoft’s stupid promotion and responsibility, not 343i’s.

Its 343’s game, and their responsibility! This problem is costing 343 money and fans not Microsoft, therefore it would be in their best interest to stick up for their fans, gamers and the people who buy their product. Im sick of people saying its Microsofts fault, regardless of fault its 343 RESPONSIBILITY TO DEDICATED FANS to resolve this dumb -Yoink- issue.

There is a GIANT 1000+ page thread stickied at the top of this forum. You might want to go there and read the posts by bsangel

> Its 343’s game, and their responsibility! This problem is costing 343 money and fans not Microsoft, therefore it would be in their best interest to stick up for their fans, gamers and the people who buy their product. Im sick of people saying its Microsofts fault, regardless of fault its 343 RESPONSIBILITY TO DEDICATED FANS to resolve this dumb -Yoink!- issue.

343 IS a division of Microsoft.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

It was a free gift. You aren’t “owed” it. Those who paid for LE got the only guaranteed access to specs.

Put your big boy/girl pants on and throw away the diapers, crybabies.

> There is a GIANT 1000+ page thread stickied at the top of this forum. You might want to go there and read the posts by bsangel

you might want to read my first post. that thread is a joke and nobody is getting their problem resolved.

> It was a free gift. You aren’t “owed” it. Those who paid for LE got the only guaranteed access to specs.
>
> Put your big boy/girl pants on and throw away the diapers, crybabies.

If you buy something with the understanding that you will get something extra by doing a certain thing you better damn well get it.

> > Its 343’s game, and their responsibility! This problem is costing 343 money and fans not Microsoft, therefore it would be in their best interest to stick up for their fans, gamers and the people who buy their product. Im sick of people saying its Microsofts fault, regardless of fault its 343 RESPONSIBILITY TO DEDICATED FANS to resolve this dumb -Yoink!- issue.
>
> 343 IS a division of Microsoft.

haha touche…but your missing the point, the point is I have been wronged and so have a lot of other people, and whether or not Microsoft does anything or has anything to do with it, its ultimately 343 and halo’s reputation that get -Yoink- on, In an attempt to not completely lose a huge amount of people playing this game it would be nice to have a little better customer service even if that is just some daily updates that take 5 seconds to write on the forums so people know whats going on. IMO its bull -Yoink- that they made codes only available to the US(i live in the us but this is just stupid…why?? whats the point?? discriminate on non-us players I dont know I just dont understand the logic) Why HOld them back at all, with no visible rank system at least give us something to work towards. And on top of that I bought a game, played it on time Im of age etc etc and I was told I would receive something which I have not, its -Yoinked!- up and at this point its just kind of ridiculous.

First of all i didn’t i not receive my code, even though i did use my correct email and it is still in use.

However what i did was be patience and listen to everything they released about the problem, the fact that certain areas outside of United States wouldn’t receive it for a time and that they resent the codes.

They described in great detail issues you may have faced.

Not only that they even sent codes to your actual xbox live account, in your messages which is were i found mine after patiently waiting.

To say they aren’t doing anything is silly and posts like these do nothing to solve the problem just someone who raging not helping in any way.

Edited by Modertor - Please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

> It was a free gift. You aren’t “owed” it. Those who paid for LE got the only guaranteed access to specs.
>
> Put your big boy/girl pants on and throw away the diapers, crybabies.

“ooohh it was a free gift” bulllll shiiiitt. it was a game extra that was promised for buying a $60 game and playing it during the first few weeks.

I’m not missing the point at all. I get it. I would be frustrated as well if it happened to me. Luckily I got my code and still haven’t reached 70 yet. I just thought I’d point out the fact to the people that keep pointing fingers at 343 and Microsoft. They are one in the same. They are in the same building. I’m just down the street from them and if I could drive over and get this all resolved for everyone I gladly would.

> > It was a free gift. You aren’t “owed” it. Those who paid for LE got the only guaranteed access to specs.
> >
> > Put your big boy/girl pants on and throw away the diapers, crybabies.
>
> If you buy something with the understanding that you will get something extra by doing a certain thing you better damn well get it.

ONLY people who bought the LE version were originally going to get the early access. Only later did Microsoft offer a FREE GIFT to people who played Halo between the 6th and 20th. You bought SE knowing that you weren’t guaranteed to get all of the specs unlocked until 343 was ready to dole them out.

If they were that important to you, you should have shelled out the extra for LE, instead of stomping and crying on forums.

> First of all i didn’t i not receive my code, even though i did use my correct email and it is still in use.
>
> However what i did was be patience and listen to everything they released about the problem, the fact that certain areas outside of United States wouldn’t receive it for a time and that they resent the codes.
>
> They described in great detail issues you may have faced.
>
> Not only that they even sent codes to your actual xbox live account, in your messages which is were i found mine after patiently waiting.
>
> To say they aren’t doing anything is silly and posts like these do nothing to solve the problem just someone who raging not helping in any way.

well I’ve done all that and still nothing, and we have had no response since the the 4th of Dec regarding the matter, so go play your code and let the people still trying to get their’s voice there opinion.

> I’m not missing the point at all. I get it. I would be frustrated as well if it happened to me. Luckily I got my code and still haven’t reached 70 yet. I just thought I’d point out the fact to the people that keep pointing fingers at 343 and Microsoft. They are one in the same. They are in the same building. I’m just down the street from them and if I could drive over and get this all resolved for everyone I gladly would.

I pay for your gas money, please go fix this!

Also, not only did I get my LE code, both of my XBL accounts got their codes delivered promptly to their working, and validated email addresses.

Jelly?