343, You test your updates before uploading?

You test your updates before uploading? I can not believe you to try the game and see how bad it works. It is enough that you play a few games to see that it is a disaster.
Okay, you wished to make a new and cool thing with multiplayer and he has gone wrong, very wrong. And now you intend to do? because if the problem is design, so you can not fix. and it is too late to change the multiplayer system.
Anyway, I do not know how you are going to get out of this mess. For Halo 5 is too late.
In Spanish there is a saying: “Better a bad thing known than an unknown good”.
Especially if you’re playing with the best franchise of the company.
You should have made a “traditional” dedicated server system like that work well (Titan, Gears, GTA, etc.) and forget occurrences.
It is my last post on this issue. 343, my best wishes for Halo 6.

Ummn what’s the actual problem because the thing is Memories of Reach is one of the best updates to any Halo game to date and its done a lot of good.

Love how you make a thread bashing 343 about an issue you dont even put in the thread

Note that they can only test so much, not saying 343 can’t be critised but they test in a pool and release to an ocean, if you see my meaning.

What’s the problem? I have came across very few bugs so far, none of which are even issues.

> 2533274967369999;2:
> Ummn what’s the actual problem because the thing is Memories of Reach is one of the best updates to any Halo game to date and its done a lot of good.

The same problem John, This update does not solve the problem of matchmaking in EU. The content is great, the game modes are also great, but the servers still fail. Remember the long post EU servers?

> 2533274840192351;6:
> > 2533274967369999;2:
> > Ummn what’s the actual problem because the thing is Memories of Reach is one of the best updates to any Halo game to date and its done a lot of good.
>
>
> The same problem John, This update does not solve the problem of matchmaking in EU. The content is great, the game modes are also great, but the servers still fail. Remember the long post EU servers?

Have you tried focused searching? Hear people are having decent matches with that.

Just wanted to say, the saying “más vale malo conocido que bueno por conocer” exists in English as in “Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know.”

And yeah, the amount of lag and connection problems that have been appearing alongside the DLC is unacceptable.

> 2533274808132968;7:
> > 2533274840192351;6:
> > > 2533274967369999;2:
> > > Ummn what’s the actual problem because the thing is Memories of Reach is one of the best updates to any Halo game to date and its done a lot of good.
> >
> >
> > The same problem John, This update does not solve the problem of matchmaking in EU. The content is great, the game modes are also great, but the servers still fail. Remember the long post EU servers?
>
>
> Have you tried focused searching? Hear people are having decent matches with that.

We’ve tried everything. The day of the update worked perfect for a few hours. As everyone updated, returned the same problems.I love halo and is my only game from Halo 3. I’m not a hater or a troll, but I’m angry. Sorry.

> 2533274812698627;8:
> Just wanted to say, the saying “más vale malo conocido que bueno por conocer” exists in English as in “Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know.”
>
> And yeah, the amount of lag and connection problems that have been appearing alongside the DLC is unacceptable.

Gracias Francisco.

While these “matchmaking preferences” are better there not perfect. Server selection would have been the better route here.

> 2533274860062662;4:
> Note that they can only test so much, not saying 343 can’t be critised but they test in a pool and release to an ocean, if you see my meaning.

I understand, darth, but: massive game = massive test = massive feedback. Players (non-USA) have reported this problem for more than six months ago. Thanks.

> 2533274795501334;11:
> While these “matchmaking preferences” are better there not perfect. Server selection would have been the better route here.

Is a poor consolation Zippy, 80% of games still have problems. Thanks.

> 2533274840192351;1:
> You test your updates before uploading? I can not believe you to try the game and see how bad it works. It is enough that you play a few games to see that it is a disaster.
> Okay, you wished to make a new and cool thing with multiplayer and he has gone wrong, very wrong. And now you intend to do? because if the problem is design, so you can not fix. and it is too late to change the multiplayer system.
> Anyway, I do not know how you are going to get out of this mess. For Halo 5 is too late.
> In Spanish there is a saying: “Better a bad thing known than an unknown good”.
> Especially if you’re playing with the best franchise of the company.
> You should have made a “traditional” dedicated server system like that work well (Titan, Gears, GTA, etc.) and forget occurrences.
> It is my last post on this issue. 343, my best wishes for Halo 6.

ummm they test it for a week+ example the live stream is literally a whole week before the content drops.

I imagine that they do test them, but being based in the western US makes it hard to get accurate results of play testing in other countries. Of course, they could maybe try releasing beta versions to focus groups abroad. Just gotta have a watertight NDA.

> 2535447915516912;14:
> > 2533274840192351;1:
> > You test your updates before uploading? I can not believe you to try the game and see how bad it works. It is enough that you play a few games to see that it is a disaster.
> > Okay, you wished to make a new and cool thing with multiplayer and he has gone wrong, very wrong. And now you intend to do? because if the problem is design, so you can not fix. and it is too late to change the multiplayer system.
> > Anyway, I do not know how you are going to get out of this mess. For Halo 5 is too late.
> > In Spanish there is a saying: “Better a bad thing known than an unknown good”.
> > Especially if you’re playing with the best franchise of the company.
> > You should have made a “traditional” dedicated server system like that work well (Titan, Gears, GTA, etc.) and forget occurrences.
> > It is my last post on this issue. 343, my best wishes for Halo 6.
>
>
> ummm they test it for a week+ example the live stream is literally a whole week before the content drops.

They will be testing for many weeks, but the livestream was the day before the content drop.