343, you said we would be getting more BTB

You said in a thread not long ago that we should keep our eyes on the bulletin in regards to new maps or gametypes being added to BTB Skirmish. Two bulletins have come and gone and there has yet to be anything info regarding this.

Agreed, it needs more maps and gametypes.

Im looking forward to that update.

> You said in a thread not long ago that we should keep our eyes on the bulletin in regards to new maps or gametypes being added to BTB Skirmish. Two bulletins have come and gone and there has yet to be anything info regarding this.

Once the Global Championship is over (which is this week in terms of the online qualifier), expect some updates in the bulletin regarding BTB.

> > You said in a thread not long ago that we should keep our eyes on the bulletin in regards to new maps or gametypes being added to BTB Skirmish. Two bulletins have come and gone and there has yet to be anything info regarding this.
>
> Once the Global Championship is over (which is this week in terms of the online qualifier), expect some updates in the bulletin regarding BTB.

How would you know? You’re not a dev and I was referring to a dev that commented in a thread not long ago regarding this.

> > > You said in a thread not long ago that we should keep our eyes on the bulletin in regards to new maps or gametypes being added to BTB Skirmish. Two bulletins have come and gone and there has yet to be anything info regarding this.
> >
> > Once the Global Championship is over (which is this week in terms of the online qualifier), expect some updates in the bulletin regarding BTB.
>
> How would you know? You’re not a dev and I was referring to a dev that commented in a thread not long ago regarding this.

I haven’t seen anything specifically regarding BTB, but The Little Moa is correct. Take a look at the latter half of this post.

343 has added more BTB maps than 4v4/2v2 maps thought right?

Maybe they could add a couple Forged BTB maps. Overall I feel like the game lacks symmetrical maps for 4v4. They really should implement Forge more across the board.

> > You said in a thread not long ago that we should keep our eyes on the bulletin in regards to new maps or gametypes being added to BTB Skirmish. Two bulletins have come and gone and there has yet to be anything info regarding this.
>
> Once the Global Championship is over (which is this week in terms of the online qualifier), expect some updates in the bulletin regarding BTB.

How do you know? I don’t mean that in a rude way but I always see you answering people’s speculative questions very matter of factly. Do you have access to info before the rest of us somehow? Do you know someone at 343?

> > > You said in a thread not long ago that we should keep our eyes on the bulletin in regards to new maps or gametypes being added to BTB Skirmish. Two bulletins have come and gone and there has yet to be anything info regarding this.
> >
> > Once the Global Championship is over (which is this week in terms of the online qualifier), expect some updates in the bulletin regarding BTB.
>
> How do you know? I don’t mean that in a rude way but I always see you answering people’s speculative questions very matter of factly. Do you have access to info before the rest of us somehow? Do you know someone at 343?

I don’t know anything before you do, I’ve just read stuff and never give sources (I never bookmark em :P).

Like crazy said earlier, check out the latter of this post.

> > > > You said in a thread not long ago that we should keep our eyes on the bulletin in regards to new maps or gametypes being added to BTB Skirmish. Two bulletins have come and gone and there has yet to be anything info regarding this.
> > >
> > > Once the Global Championship is over (which is this week in terms of the online qualifier), expect some updates in the bulletin regarding BTB.
> >
> > How do you know? I don’t mean that in a rude way but I always see you answering people’s speculative questions very matter of factly. Do you have access to info before the rest of us somehow? Do you know someone at 343?
>
> I don’t know anything before you do, I’ve just read stuff and never give sources (I never bookmark em :P).
>
> Like crazy said earlier, check out the latter of this post.

Ahhh, okay. haha So you’re just like our resident Sherlock. I just remember someone asking a question before the game came out about special edition content and I could have sworn you answered about something that hadn’t been announced/clarified yet. And I remember being like “HOW DID THE LITTLE MOA KNOW THAT?!”

I feel like there are more BTB maps than anything. I don’t understand the frustration.

The Castle maps should be added to BTIS if not already done so. (I haven’t seen them in there so I don’t know) Skirmish should get them as well.

if 343i takes out Plasma Grenades from loadouts in BTIS, i will be overjoyed.
(probably won’t happen though)

More BTB updates please 343