343 you really should have handled releasing

Your game a lot better than this… people have streamed the full campaign and there’s videos of the legendary ending on YouTube. That is utterly unacceptable and I hope you guys do not make the same mistake for halo 6. Now people are going around telling everyone what happens in the story. I’ve seen the streams cause I don’t mind spoilers but this is a real freaking shame. Man I hope fallout 4 or mass effect andromeda don’t make the same idiotic mistake as you have. Surely you’ve seen this coming right?

Not their fault, It’s the game provider’s fault…

People have been getting games early and leaking since ever. And you’re mad at 343? ye ok

> 2533274823659836;2:
> Not their fault, It’s the game provider’s fault…

They could of put stricter rules on when to ship things out.

> 2533274818439205;3:
> People have been getting games early and leaking since ever. And you’re mad at 343? ye ok

And just because it has happened before that means it should continue happening?, What’s the point of spending money on games when you can just watch everything?

> 2533274874192460;4:
> > 2533274823659836;2:
> > Not their fault, It’s the game provider’s fault…
>
>
> They could of put stricter rules on when to ship things out.

Yes, good point, But doesn’t mean it will stop it. Where i live (glasgow), Their is a place in my town where you can buy games early

Be sensible and try not to spoil it for yourself :slight_smile:

It’s your fault for looking up spoilers. I still know nothing.

IDK, I been staying in the dark and avoiding these leaks, So I am not affected by these “Leaks”

> 2533274913936758;8:
> It’s your fault for looking up spoilers. I still know nothing.

I actually don’t mind the spoilers… in fact I actively look for spoilers, but for the ones that don’t. Temptation is hard to shake off

> 2533274874192460;10:
> > 2533274913936758;8:
> > It’s your fault for looking up spoilers. I still know nothing.
>
>
> I actually don’t mind the spoilers… in fact I actively look for spoilers, but for the ones that don’t. Temptation is hard to shake off

That’s their problem, not 343’s.

It has zero to do with 343. It’s Microsoft who publishes and distributes to retailers. Everywhere I order from - Amazon and GAME mostly - delivers on the day of release normally. It’s usually smaller places that ship the games out early.

I have absolutely zero temptation in looking up spoilers. Not a chance in hell will I let myself be spoiled on this game.

It sucks having to avoid so many boards and videos because losers try to ruin it for everyone. Oh well, that’s life as a gamer lol

And as for the person who asked “what’s the point in buying the game if you can just watch it?”… I dunno, I might be in the minority here, but I buy a game to play it.

Considering I knew Halo 4 inside and out well over a month before release and I’m going into Halo 5 knowing less about a Halo game than I have for a long time, I’d say that things are going fine.

If people are looking up spoilers or clicking on videos that they shouldn’t be, that’s 100% on the person. Not 343’s fault at all.