343 you need to tell MS to take that ad off..

You now have every child and their brother believing Halo 4 will be for the PC. It’s bad enough Machinima spoke about it on their Inside Gaming Daily show and I just got called a damn troll for denying it.

Look at PC’s for gamers…yeah that pic

> Machinima spoke about it on their Inside Gaming Daily show.

Machinima isn’t that great, and it hasn’t been all that for a while.

I agree, though. It’s just advertising!

Whats happening? PC logos on adds? I haven’t seen any yet. Sounds like a -Yoink- move on microsofts side to miss lead people like that.

While I doubt Halo 4 will come to PC, it’s not entirely impossible.
Look at Alan Wake. They had no intention to bring it to PC, but then they did. And it’s reportedly doing well.

What ads?

> While I doubt Halo 4 will come to PC, it’s not entirely impossible.
> Look at Alan Wake. They had no intention to bring it to PC, but then they did. And it’s reportedly doing well.

This, I wouldn’t entirely rule it out yet.

> > While I doubt Halo 4 will come to PC, it’s not entirely impossible.
> > Look at Alan Wake. They had no intention to bring it to PC, but then they did. And it’s reportedly doing well.
>
> This, I wouldn’t entirely rule it out yet.

Nope, they’re totally different in many major aspects. First of all, Alan Wake was a Pc exclusive game used to demonstrate the power of Intels new Quad core processor before Ms bought the exclusive, it was never intended as a console game.
Secondly, Alan Wake was made by a 3rd party developer who has no ties or loyalties to MS. Alan Wake is not an average “run and gun FPS” but a horror/thriller game that takes more skill, but lacks multiplayer. Last but not least, MS tried releasing both Halo Ce and Halo 2 to PC, and the sales were really bad. MS wants Pc players to play on xbox, not teh other way around.
I think we’ll see bots in Halo before we’ll see Halo on Pc again, after all, Halo Wars would have made an excellent Pc game but that didn’t happen, despite the devs previous games being PC exclusive.

What?

> What?

Look back at the OP. I put the link in and what your supposed to look at.

I know chances are that it wont be on pc but have u thought that maybe it is on pc just hasnt been announced yet?

Anyone who fell for it deserves the disappointment. I don’t know how many times it’s been stated that Halo 4 is an Xbox exclusive.

This ad is a bit misleading, but there is a chance it could be for PC. Until they state otherwise, you can’t blatantly say that it’s impossible.