343 you need to get rid of these halo reach Spartans

Im sorry 343 but the Avatar Spartans on this site look ugly compared to the bungie.net ones The color does not even match up blue is like super light blue. THERE HOLDING THE AR…they look to 3-D and bulky. Anyone else Agree?

I don’t care much one way or the other for it, though a weapon change could be nice/advisable as the AR covers the left wrist which would feature the wrist attachment.

> Im sorry 343 but the Avatar Spartans on this site look ugly compared to the bungie.net ones The color does not even match up blue is like super light blue. THERE HOLDING THE AR…they look to 3-D and bulky. Anyone else Agree?

My armour is burgundy and white. My shoulders are pink with blue lines on somehow.

Eh, the colours on here actually look closer to what I was going for then entire time. Though if I really wanted to stare at my armour, I’d use screenshots in game.

Remove them altogether, because they aren’t the colour you want them to be…? I don’t see your logic, pal.

Personally, I don’t care, as I don’t stare at my Spartan all day, I look outside at the birds and stuff, they’re pretty… AND REAL!!!

Plus, I always wanted to hold an AR with my Spartan instead of a DMR. My personal taste.

Finally, I wanted my Spartan to be black, not dark grey a la Reach. On Waypoint I’m jet black. Job well done.