343, you are obligated to offer support

As the provider of a product, you are obligated to offer support. I understand that ever since you released the disaster that was the Master Chief Collection, customer support is a foreign idea to you, but this is completely unacceptable.

For myself and many others, this game is in an unplayable state. I have played a total of 6 games in the last two days, and have disconnected from all 6. I know for a fact that it is your second-rate servers, a. Because it does not happen with any other game I play, and b. Because this same thing happened to me with the Master Chief Collection also. What happened to, “we will not make the same mistakes again?” You guy are a joke of a development company, and as far as I am concerned have stolen my, and countless other people’s money over the last 2 games you have released.

I do not own a Netgear router, and can’t help but think this is just a ply to make people think you are attempting any kind of fix. Whenever there is a connection issue with Destiny, Bungie tweets to acknowledge the problem, then has it fixed in a matter of hours. Not only do they interact with their customers, but they actually implement a fix!! Gosh, what an odd idea… And in a matter of hours!! Almost 2 months later, you guys are still sitting there scratching your heads offering a fix for only 2 routers that from what I can tell doesn’t even work.

I have not even seen anything to hint that you guys are working on this problem since the day after release. That has been nearly 2 months of silence, and is completely and utterly unacceptable. You are BLATENTLY IGNORING a large population that paid hard-earned money for your joke of a game.

As if I don’t already know the answer is “absolutely nothing,” but what are you doing to fix this, and when can we expect a fix? From what I’ve been able to play, the gameplay is great! But I am incapable of playing with friends or finishing an online game. Reply, or this will without a doubt be my, and many other’s last Halo game.

Everyone reading: keep bumping this so these clowns are forced to read it.

All my games have been perfect no lag or dc/s at all and i havn’t heard of anyone else having issues either you sure its not on your end?

> 2533274818811884;2:
> All my games have been perfect no lag or dc/s at all and i havn’t heard of anyone else having issues either you sure its not on your end?

Yeah about that whole “i havn’t heard of anyone else having issues” thing…

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-multiple-lag-issue/9ea0f822-5c55-4f44-b235-e9246fc3b4b5/posts

But good luck Reborn, 343 has taken a vow of silence on this issue it seems.

Holy crap! I retract my statement! They have FINALLY responded!

> 2533274818811884;2:
> All my games have been perfect no lag or dc/s at all and i havn’t heard of anyone else having issues either you sure its not on your end?

I am having the same issue today getting disconnected from every single game that i have been on. FIX the issue or email me with support links to fix it.

You know, if you ever read these forum posts, you would see they have responded to the same questions everyone is asking and they in return ask you to post network details. They are not required to answer every single negative gripe here. If you want answers, read thoroughly before posting and then ask in a respectful and direct manner along with information they can use to solve the problem. Have some patience, you will get results.

> 2533274809457814;6:
> You know, if you ever read these forum posts, you would see they have responded to the same questions everyone is asking and they in return ask you to post network details. They are not required to answer every single negative gripe here. If you want answers, read thoroughly before posting and then ask in a respectful and direct manner along with information they can use to solve the problem. Have some patience, you will get results.

What network details do they need. I bought the $99 box set and I am still not able to get online. Haven’t since day one. and I honestly doubt it is my internet as I beat the campaign by streaming it to my laptop to play. My wife was sick and that is where the only HDTV is in the house. Tell me what they need and I will get it.

Since Saturday I can not access my req packages. anyone else with this problem?

> 2533274882857372;7:
> > 2533274809457814;6:
> > You know, if you ever read these forum posts, you would see they have responded to the same questions everyone is asking and they in return ask you to post network details. They are not required to answer every single negative gripe here. If you want answers, read thoroughly before posting and then ask in a respectful and direct manner along with information they can use to solve the problem. Have some patience, you will get results.
>
>
> What network details do they need. I bought the $99 box set and I am still not able to get online. Haven’t since day one. and I honestly doubt it is my internet as I beat the campaign by streaming it to my laptop to play. My wife was sick and that is where the only HDTV is in the house. Tell me what they need and I will get it.

> Thank you for your reports, we are actively investigating this issue. To assist with our investigation, can each of you please provide the following?
>
> - Description of your experience
> - Xbox DVR video proof is also extremely helpful
> - How often are you experiencing this? (Every game, every other game, etc.)
> - Does this happen in every game mode; Slayer, Strongholds, Warzone, etc.?
> - Are you searching by yourself or in a fireteam with other players?
> - Did you have a boost equipped?
> - If so, which boost did you apply?
> - Were you in an Xbox Live Party Chat at the time?
> - What region are you located in?
> - Make / Model of your router Firmware version of your router
> - ISP & Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
> Any additional information you can provide would also be of great help.
> Thank you,
> The Forum Team

Also as an additional note, someone else pointed out that they received a code from Xbox to download a promotional armor. The “TEISHIN SHUURAI” armor set and it some what matches up with the time frame this became an issue. On top of that, I had success in stopping these disconnects by reinstalling Halo and not installing some other pre order and promo content, that armor set being one of the 2 extra items I did not reinstall. Check if you have this in your storage under Halo 5, delete it, play for a few hours and see if you still have issues. It’s a possible unofficial fix. If you have any luck with that, let us know.

Is there anyone to notify about missing REQ packs? I got the limited edition Halo 5 and it came with a Warzone REQ bundle. Im supposed to get 2 packs every week for 7 weeks. So far I have gotten them every monday. But this week I have yet to receive them. Message me if you can help. Thanks for your help.

> 2533274934920462;10:
> Is there anyone to notify about missing REQ packs? I got the limited edition Halo 5 and it came with a Warzone REQ bundle. Im supposed to get 2 packs every week for 7 weeks. So far I have gotten them every monday. But this week I have yet to receive them. Message me if you can help. Thanks for your help.

When did you first redeem the bundle, if it was at the launch of Halo 5 then you should have all your packs as of last week

Yeah, I have intense issues with disconnecting as well. My internet is stable but I just randomly get booted from games. Luckily 343 solved this issue for me by banning my account as per the ban rules for disconnecting from games. It was a fun few hours, thanks for confirming that this is not a genre I will buy into.

IM still having this issue, I quit playing for a while to comeback and still disconnecting from everygame. even when Iim not in game, I can be in lobby and sent to the main menu saying that my fireteam no longer exist even when I’m not in a fireteam

> 2533274836675266;13:
> IM still having this issue, I quit playing for a while to comeback and still disconnecting from everygame. even when Iim not in game, I can be in lobby and sent to the main menu saying that my fireteam no longer exist even when I’m not in a fireteam

Please don’t revive old topics thanks, you’re welcome to start a new topic for your issue :slight_smile: