343 you are a joke, sort yourselfs please

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts, and please refrain from posting inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-Yoink- sake you should have stuff like this sorted before a -Yoinking!- map pack launch. give us what we paid for you pack of useless -Yoinks!-. i dont give a -Yoink- about useless BS angels posts either get it sorted now -Yoinks!-
i had always had high hopes for 343 but not anymore

So rediculous, we pay more for the game so we can play the map packs and play the game we have been waiting for for years, then you completely mess it up time after time. Bungie would’ve never made this mistake.

Also fix a game play title for max party size, simple way to minimize clan again lone players or smaller parties, finding this ridiculous when they spawn kill. Thought this error would’ve been recognized from halo reach multi-player clans but…no.

u mad bro?

Because cursing out 343 makes it any better…chill out kid.

between this and then the rank skill setting we’re supposibly getting ill believe it when i see it!

> Bungie would’ve never made this mistake.

cough cough they did on several map packs for halo 3
the one with high ground and rat race was over a day delayed.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, and please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

no im happy? of course im mad you -Yoink-

It’s more like playing Call of duty than halo.