343 -Yoinked!- up but this is how H6 can be phenomenal

343 has dug halo such a deep hole, many believe it may not come out of it. Fact is they have the resources, the time, and the money to make Halo 6 EASILY the best Halo ever.
By the time Bungie released their third game, they had an empire it went:
Game 1: Revolutionary shooter
Game 2: Revolutionary shooter
Game 3: Phenomenal game
Now by the time 343 released their third game, things couldn’t look different:
Game 1: Killed most of the population
Game 2: Crippled mess
Game 3: Decent (while lacking content)
Now they say you learn from your mistakes, right? While Halo 5 was a step in the right direction, and a big one, considering they brought back balanced starts. But you still feel that it is lacking so many fundamental Halo attributes. Now that they have produced 3 games, they should be held to the standard Bungie was. If I worked at 343, I think I would have some good ideas to revive and satisfy the majority of the population.

Playable Elites:
YOU COULD WIN BACK SUCH A LARGE PART OF THE OLD COMMUNITY. They always said that that wanted multiplayer to be canon. So now that the humans have allied with the Arbiter, it makes sense. You can easily throw thrusters on those bad boys because we’ve seen it done in Halo 2 and Reach, so an opportunity awaits 343.
Bring back split-screen:
Pretty self explanatory. I, myself find it more of an inconvenience, rather than a game breaking mechanic (or lack thereof), but I know how many people hold split screen Halo close to their heart, so this would be a crowd pleaser.

Customization:
343 has the opportunity to have an armour customization system 10 times better than Reach’s. Look. You could have the core pieces:
-Helmet
-Left shoulder
-Right shoulder
-Chest
-Knee
-Visor
As well as other in-depth options that would refresh the look of your guy:
-Thruster pack
-Belt
-Legs
-Undersuit colour
IF THIS WAS ALL CUSTOMIZABLE, IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING.

Vehicles:
Bring in at least one air vehicle from every race, one tank from every race, one medium size vehicle from every race, and and a small vehicle from every race. Here’s my lineup:
Air:
-Banshee
-Phaeton
-Falcon
Tank:
-Scorpion
-Wraith
-(insert cool promethian name here)
Medium
-Warthog (Gauss, Mini, Rocket)
-Prowler
-Promethian version of Brute chopper
-Revenant (The half ghost/half wraith)
Light
-Mongoose (gungoose, rocketgoose)
-Ghost
-(insert cool promethian name here)
That would be a badass total of 13 different vehicles. Also I want vehicles to be indestructible unless your shields are off.

GAME MODES:
Come Halo 6, we need LOTS of content at launch to keep pulling us back into the game.
Arena:
-Team Slayer
-Team Arena
-CTF
-Assault
-Doubles
-Breakout
-BTB (objectives & slayer)
-Team Snipers
-Rumble
-SWAT
Social:
-Action Sack
-BTB
-Heavies
-Dominion
-Infection
-SWAT
-Team Slayer
-Lone Wolves
-Grifball
-6 team doubles
Warzone:
-Warzone (with more enemies roaming to serve just as a challenge for players)
-Invasion 12v12 (with Elites!!!)
-Warzone Objective (Slayer, CTF, KOTH, Territories)

FIREFIGHT:
With a full ranking system, round system, basically similar to CoD: Zombies only more open and instead of actual rounds it goes
-Round 1 (3 waves of weak enemies)
-Round 2 (5 waves of weak enemies)
-Round 3 (7 waves of weak enemies)
-Round 4 (5 waves of slightly tougher enemies)
You get the gist. It’s turned into a more organized and fun game mode.

FORGE:
For the record, I -Yoinking!- hate the new trilogy’s storyline. Unless, Osiris is Buck, the Arbiter, Jun and half-jaw, I will be disappointed. (HOW SICK WOULD THAT FIRETEAM BE?) So I want to be able to make my own missions. Basically, I just want a general improvement on Halo 5’s forge, PLUS scriptable AI
-File browser
I know it’s a lot to read, but please, this took a while so be constructive

Then there’s the campaign

If only people saw hard work

I don’t care for 90% of this so I’m gonna just disagree.

> 2533274913936758;4:
> I don’t care for 90% of this so I’m gonna just disagree.

Care to elaborate?

I think Halo 6 will be my favorite Halo story ever IF they hire a new writer. Guardians are just too -Yoinking!- awesome. Sentient beings made from an ancient race used to govern solar systems. That’s the sacred vibe one comes to expect from a Halo game, but Halo 5 just didn’t get it right. With a better narrative, those things could shape a pretty damn good Halo story.

You’re right about content though. If Halo 5 had all the classic gametypes, more maps, and a game mode like firefight (or hopefully PvE Warzone) it would be my favorite multiplayer game ever made.

> 2533274877132092;5:
> > 2533274913936758;4:
> > I don’t care for 90% of this so I’m gonna just disagree.
>
>
> Care to elaborate?

Playable Elites: don’t give a damn.
Armor customization: it’s nice but there’s nothing really wrong with H5’s options.
Playlists: too many of them with too small of populations.
Vehicles: don’t care.
Firefight: meh, wouldn’t play it much.
Forge: what you’re asking for will never happen. If you want a campaign editor play on PC. Consoles are too limited.

Really the only thing I care about on your list is the playlists need improvement and I don’t agree with your suggestions on that either.

That would be pretty awesome, and I think you are right about how halo reach had more superior attributes in general to it that any other halo game made by 343. But what if they just made the story a complete sequel to halo reach also, I would love to see what happens to reach after the halo reach campaign came to an end. What if somehow carter and six survived and are trying to get off the planet before the covenant salvage teams slaughter them both. I don’t that is know just an idea my friends and I discussed while debating how the story would turn out if they actually did decide to make a sequel to halo reach.I mostly play the halo games for the story anyways and I feel like halo 5’s story was butchered a little bit. Halo reach was the first halo game I really got into and loved. The customization,and the exceeding amount of ranks really increases playtime, and is the reason for someone to play firefight rounds all night at your friends house, for that helmet you are three ranks away from. And speaking of firefight where has that gone? I think that might have been one of the funnest things I have ever played,and sure war zone is trying to be the firefight replacement, but nothing comes close to endlessly slaying grunts just as they drop out of the phantom for 60 seconds after you and your fire team have been hard at work demolishing waves and waves of coves, just because of fun it was. But lets not forget what truly made us love Halo reach, the connection to the player throughout the story, how it showed our exact armor configuration in the cut scenes, it made you feel like it was a story about you, it made you feel like you were attempting to save a planet. I mean just think, you survived an energy sword to the chest and can still wreck aliens faces, fly spaceships,and lets face it you are basically a ninja, and you and your bad -Yoink- friend/commander are trying to survive on a baron planet ravaged by covenant until you can escape.But also imagine all the atmosphere in reach, but with even better graphics that most of the games we see today. All I am saying is, I think it would be super frickin cool, to play as Noble six again, somehow someway. But that is just for the story, I totally agree with confuzzeld monkey here that the pvp and just the general amount of vehicles/items in the game could improve. Most people probably wont agree with me, but these are just my opinions so ya, just putting this out here. Thanks…

I don’t see how the -Yoinked!- up. Halo 5 has kept considerable popularity with, usually, easy to find games on most the playlists I play.

I’ve got no faith in 343 anymore

when H4 launched it was
“so 343 screwed up halo 4 but here’s how H5 can be great”

and then MCC came out and it waa
“so 343 royally screwed up MCC but her e’s how H5 can be great”

and now H5 is out and its
“so 343 screwed up H5 here’s how H6 can be great”

you our know how H6 can be great?
Remove 343 as the developer

> 2533274832130936;11:
> I’ve got no faith in 343 anymore
>
> when H4 launched it was
> “so 343 screwed up halo 4 but here’s how H5 can be great”
>
> and then MCC came out and it waa
> “so 343 royally screwed up MCC but her e’s how H5 can be great”
>
> and now H5 is out and its
> “so 343 screwed up H5 here’s how H6 can be great”
>
> you our know how H6 can be great?
> Remove 343 as the developer

your opinion man

> 2533274941452909;12:
> > 2533274832130936;11:
> > I’ve got no faith in 343 anymore
> >
> > when H4 launched it was
> > “so 343 screwed up halo 4 but here’s how H5 can be great”
> >
> > and then MCC came out and it waa
> > “so 343 royally screwed up MCC but her e’s how H5 can be great”
> >
> > and now H5 is out and its
> > “so 343 screwed up H5 here’s how H6 can be great”
> >
> > you our know how H6 can be great?
> > Remove 343 as the developer
>
>
> your opinion man

True, it’s an opinion, buts it’s an opinion backed up by three games worth of colossal errors and failures

but h5 wasnt failure in your eyes its a failure but not others

> 2533274941452909;14:
> but h5 wasnt failure in your eyes its a failure but not others

H5 is an utter failure
it’s the lowest selling halo of all time
has the fastest falling online population of any halo of all time
the second shortest campaign in any halo
The game launched with less than half the content that it’s predecessor’s had almost ten years ago and still a few months after launch has less content than any halo ever

I’m not quite air how badly a game has to launch and preform for you to call it a failure, but H5 checked all the boxes for me

> 2533274832130936;15:
> > 2533274941452909;14:
> > but h5 wasnt failure in your eyes its a failure but not others
>
>
> H5 is an utter failure
> it’s the lowest selling halo of all time
> has the fastest falling online population of any halo of all time
> the second shortest campaign in any halo
> The game launched with less than half the content that it’s predecessor’s had almost ten years ago and still a few months after launch has less content than any halo ever
>
> I’m not quite air how badly a game has to launch and preform for you to call it a failure, but H5 checked all the boxes for me

really?did you hear that from halo follower the worst halo channel

> 2533274941452909;16:
> > 2533274832130936;15:
> > > 2533274941452909;14:
> > > but h5 wasnt failure in your eyes its a failure but not others
> >
> >
> > H5 is an utter failure
> > it’s the lowest selling halo of all time
> > has the fastest falling online population of any halo of all time
> > the second shortest campaign in any halo
> > The game launched with less than half the content that it’s predecessor’s had almost ten years ago and still a few months after launch has less content than any halo ever
> >
> > I’m not quite air how badly a game has to launch and preform for you to call it a failure, but H5 checked all the boxes for me
>
>
> really?did you hear that from halo follower the worst halo channel

What?
your condenseding comment confuses me

i don’t need halo follower to know any of those things, they are plain as day to anyone who is not blindly defending 343

I can see this topic popping up again in the future with the name Halo 6 changed to Halo 7

Yes. More lists of things missing. Just what we needed.

> 2533274832130936;17:
> > 2533274941452909;16:
> > > 2533274832130936;15:
> > > > 2533274941452909;14:
> > > > but h5 wasnt failure in your eyes its a failure but not others
> > >
> > >
> > > H5 is an utter failure
> > > it’s the lowest selling halo of all time
> > > has the fastest falling online population of any halo of all time
> > > the second shortest campaign in any halo
> > > The game launched with less than half the content that it’s predecessor’s had almost ten years ago and still a few months after launch has less content than any halo ever
> > >
> > > I’m not quite air how badly a game has to launch and preform for you to call it a failure, but H5 checked all the boxes for me
> >
> >
> > really?did you hear that from halo follower the worst halo channel
>
>
> What?
> your condenseding comment confuses me
>
> i don’t need halo follower to know any of those things, they are plain as day to anyone who is not blindly defending 343

you just put on your list lowest sales in halo history hf said that on one of their video