343 ya made me gitty but then you broke my heart.

I played a game of grif ball and during the cinematic intro I was super excited to see the court was on an avalanche remake. So I then loaded it up in forge only to find out that it was only half of a shell of avalanche. :cry:i wish the object buget was bigger so we could legitimately have an avalanche remake.

When I read the title I was hoping for a poem.

I am disappoint.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> When I read the title I was hoping for a poem.
>
> I am disappoint.

Hahahaha nah sorry I’m bad at poems, but it would be funny

> 2533274882881665;2:
> When I read the title I was hoping for a poem.
>
> I am disappoint.

Fix’d

Avalanche, oh Avalanche

343 you made me giddy, then you broke my heart.
You made me think there was more to it, foolish from the start.
Some say this game is quite the best, it’s a work of art.
But i’m here to tell you that they’re wrong, it’s pulling me apart.
So please 343, look at the charts, restart, get back to the good part.
If you can’t 343 then i’m sorry, but I’ll have to depart.
Walmart.

> 2533274958766554;5:
> Avalanche, oh Avalanche
>
> 343 you made me giddy, then you broke my heart.
> You made me think there was more to it, foolish from the start.
> Some say this game is quite the best, it’s a work of art.
> But i’m here to tell you that they’re wrong, it’s pulling me apart.
> So please 343, look at the charts, restart, get back to the good part.
> If you can’t 343 then i’m sorry, but I’ll have to depart.
> Walmart.

Hahahaha I was waiting for someone to do one. Nice job church