343 ya done good

It just fills my heart with warmth every time I pull the trigger on the H2 br, that’s what should have been in halo 4 & 5 instead of that ugly looking thing. But when you added the H2 br I was immediately and truely… Happy… For once 343 you actually made a decision that made me happy instead of wanting to just put halo down. Every time I pull that trigger and hear that sound it reminds me of a better time, 343 desicions like this are how you keep people playing. By adding things that will cater to the halo veterans as well as adding things that will let new players enjoy halo. So 343 for add-in the H2 br and making me and many others happy, I say for once ya done good😄

Agreed!

> 2533274954131376;2:
> Agreed!

Glad to hear it.

One of the most satisfying weapons, if not the most satisfying, I’ve used n Halo 5 since it came out.

> 2533274829635670;4:
> One of the most satisfying weapons, if not the most satisfying, I’ve used n Halo 5 since it came out.

Ikr every time I play riptide I immediately rush for it

I’ll be honest. I love me some classic BR. But honestly, I think nostalgia tends to take the wheel on things like this. I use it every now and then… And I honesty came to the conclusion that I really couldn’t care less whether or not the classic BR is in the game. 343’s BR is just fine. Looks good and does the job. That being said, I don’t mind the Classic BR being in the game. Keep it around for those who do. But it’s one of those things that always seems more awesome in theory than it actually is.

Eh I prefer using the H5 BR. I have the H2 BR and it gets a bit boring using it in warzone because it has so much autoaim and makes everything too easy

> 2533274912317447;7:
> Eh I prefer using the H5 BR. I have the H2 BR and it gets a bit boring using it in warzone because it has so much autoaim and makes everything too easy

I never thought I would ever see the words. I like the 343 br in my life

I wish I got the Halo 2 BR Req. The only time I got to use it was in Forge and the Valentine’s special one.

I can’t wait to get my hands on it

Correct , OP.

As far as I am concerned, they have done a fantastic job with the whole set up!!

Look at what they did to the Mark V(b) helmet though.
That happiness will be crushed once again by 343

I find it to be more accurate somehow, it just, to me, feels different. It’ll be up to the software guys to say if the code has something different in it to confirm that.

> 2533274799641161;14:
> I find it to be more accurate somehow, it just, to me, feels different. It’ll be up to the software guys to say if the code has something different in it to confirm that.

It seems like the BR55 has a tiny bit more time in between bullets on the burst, and I believe it has more aim assist.

Love playing with the Halo 2 BR :slight_smile:

Too much nostalgiain’ here. Slower TTK but faster reload (you shouldn’t be reloading in combat anyway), and loud as -Yoink-. So loud that you can pinpoint it’s location within a one mile radius on sound alone (with surround sound.) Recoil? Aim assist? Should have no impact whatsoever for so-called halo veterans that have been around long enough to even recognize a Halo 2 BR. Where is the advantage that makes people pine for it? The Halo 5 Longshot BR and the Halo 2 BR are almost identical. 4-shot kill vs. (slightly slower) 4-shot kill? I’ll take the faster one, thanks. Not to mention, the Halo 2 BR is sorely outmatched at range in Warzone vs. Sentinel BRs.

I think arguments for it being better are a placebo effect from nostalgia and from being loud (as it makes them feel more powerful or intimidating.)

Signed,

A guy with a lot of [Halo 2] BR kills

I don’t care what people say about the Halo 2 BR, the thing is a freakin’ beast of a weapon. I’ve adjusted so much to it now, that it’s literally the only weapon I can use besides the Magnum or DMR.

> 2533274799641161;14:
> I find it to be more accurate somehow, it just, to me, feels different. It’ll be up to the software guys to say if the code has something different in it to confirm that.

That’s because they made it the literal halo 2 br. They gave it huge bullet magnetism and the same damage as it was in halo 2