343! Y No 11/7?

Granted its not a HUGE deal, but come on 343. You can at LEAST change the date to 11/7 for release. 11/7 = 117!!!

Why did this not occur to me earlier? Sweet jesus.

11/7 would indeed be cooler. It would be rather odd if they changed the date to this now though.

I assume they would do that for the very last halo game.

Just buy it on day 2

games can only be release on tuesdays in the U.S and 11/7 is a wednesday.

The day they picked makes sense in all honesty. Its a tuesday, most video games comes out on tuesdays and its before black friday. Good choice. I wish it were sooner but what can ya do.

> games can only be release on tuesdays in the U.S and 11/7 is a wednesday.

Not true, Skyrim came out on Friday.

Cooler? Or a Day earlier?

B, Final Answer :slight_smile:

Wrong. Skyrim was released 11/11/11 which was Friday.

I like 11/6 because of Election Day. No school so midnight launch partay!

> > games can only be release on tuesdays in the U.S and 11/7 is a wednesday.
>
> Not true, Skyrim came out on Friday.

Yah but 99% of games come out on tuesdays, Movies come out on Fridays, and DVDs/ Blu-rays come out on wednesdays.

Are you kidding me?! How did I not notice this!? ONE day 343, ONE day. Do it. Who gives a damn if games in the US always release on a Tuesday… DO IT.

Who says? o.O

WHY!?

> I like 11/6 because of Election Day. No school so midnight launch partay!

Every where in the United states for reals I gets off then?

I can’t believe I never thought of that!

> I like 11/6 because of Election Day. No school so midnight launch partay!

343! Why must you make me choose between voting an playing more??? I want to exercise my right to vote, but I also want to exercise my right to kill aliens!

> Are you kidding me?! How did I not notice this!? ONE day 343, ONE day. Do it. Who gives a damn if games in the US always release on a Tuesday… DO IT.

I want halo 4 asap why wait a day late ? Just buy it on 11/7 like that poster said

Sorry 11/7 would be wednesday. New releases come out on Tuesdays. Except for Nintendo they pick Sundays sometimes. But on topic all major releases use Tuesday as the day of release.