343 wtf

Look I appreciate ya’ll saying I’m a good player, but it’s not only happen to me but lots of my friends I’m just sticking up for them.

Sorry, could you please restate what your were trying to say in this post? I’m quite confused on what you’re referring to.

What are you talking about?

I think I know what you’re talking about. Looked at your previous posts and I found this gem.

(Spoiler because it contains stuff that violates the forum rules. Read at your own discretion.)

"I just just wanna say 343 is complete -Yoink-. I’m saying this bec their stupid mechanics don’t know how to make a map. Halo 5 has become a -Yoink- game bec of most of the clitchs they have yet to fixed, and seriously maps with circular mapping where u can killed from clear across the map so easily, and get spawn killed by weak players that think spawn killing is strategic. 343 u are completely -Yoink-!! Thanks for ruining halo -Yoinks!-!! And that brings me to another problem. Warzone has the same amount of bull bull -Yoink- where people get spawn killed bec stupid try hards want to get Achilles. Wen some people just want to play the damn game. U are so -Yoinking!- retarded 343!!!"Of course your thread is going to get locked if you use discriminatory terms. It’s just common knowledge.

Also, I am COMPLETELY against farming, just like you. Hell, I hate the full party teams as well when I’m playing solo (Keyword - Solo play/queuing.). HOWEVER, you do this in a way that’s so one-sided that even I can’t take seriously.

Additionally, not every full “party” is a tryhard party. All you did with that statement is generalize full parties. I’m convinced that you’re just saying that in an attempt to make yourself feel better. If you hate full parties, PUSH for different matchmaking queuing, not “OMG 343I SUCKS”. or “I hate warzone tryhards!” We know 343i isn’t the best company out there, and we know that people like to play warzone competitively. You’re just wasting our time with those statement. Time we could use to read other posts or threads relating to the same problem, but addresses it in ways that offer solutions to problems.

> 2535442303795050;4:
> I think I know what you’re talking about. Looked at your previous posts and I found this gem.
>
> (Spoiler because it contains stuff that violates the forum rules. Read at your own discretion.)
> "I just just wanna say 343 is complete -Yoink-. I’m saying this bec their stupid mechanics don’t know how to make a map. Halo 5 has become a -Yoink- game bec of most of the clitchs they have yet to fixed, and seriously maps with circular mapping where u can killed from clear across the map so easily, and get spawn killed by weak players that think spawn killing is strategic. 343 u are completely -Yoink-!! Thanks for ruining halo -Yoinks!-!! And that brings me to another problem. Warzone has the same amount of bull bull -Yoink- where people get spawn killed bec stupid try hards want to get Achilles. Wen some people just want to play the damn game. U are so -Yoinking!- retarded 343!!!"Of course your thread is going to get locked if you use discriminatory terms. It’s just common knowledge.
>
> Also, I am COMPLETELY against farming, just like you. Hell, I hate the full party teams as well when I’m playing solo (Keyword - Solo play/queuing.). HOWEVER, you do this in a way that’s so one-sided that even I can’t take seriously.
>
> Also, not every full “party” is a tryhard party. All you did with that statement is generalize full parties. I’m convinced that you’re just saying that in an attempt to make yourself feel better.
>
> If you hate full parties, PUSH for different matchmaking queuing, not “OMG 343I SUCKS”. We know 343i isn’t the best company out there. You’re just wasting our time with that statement. Time we could use to read other posts or threads.

He dug and found the gold! Lol

> 2535442303795050;4:
> I think I know what you’re talking about. Looked at your previous posts and I found this gem.
>
> (Spoiler because it contains stuff that violates the forum rules. Read at your own discretion.)
> "I just just wanna say 343 is complete -Yoink-. I’m saying this bec their stupid mechanics don’t know how to make a map. Halo 5 has become a -Yoink- game bec of most of the clitchs they have yet to fixed, and seriously maps with circular mapping where u can killed from clear across the map so easily, and get spawn killed by weak players that think spawn killing is strategic. 343 u are completely -Yoink-!! Thanks for ruining halo -Yoinks!-!! And that brings me to another problem. Warzone has the same amount of bull bull -Yoink- where people get spawn killed bec stupid try hards want to get Achilles. Wen some people just want to play the damn game. U are so -Yoinking!- retarded 343!!!"Of course your thread is going to get locked if you use discriminatory terms. It’s just common knowledge.
>
> Also, I am COMPLETELY against farming, just like you. Hell, I hate the full party teams as well when I’m playing solo (Keyword - Solo play/queuing.). HOWEVER, you do this in a way that’s so one-sided that even I can’t take seriously.
>
> Additionally, not every full “party” is a tryhard party. All you did with that statement is generalize full parties. I’m convinced that you’re just saying that in an attempt to make yourself feel better. If you hate full parties, PUSH for different matchmaking queuing, not “OMG 343I SUCKS”. or “I hate warzone tryhards!” We know 343i isn’t the best company out there, and we know that people like to play warzone competitively. You’re just wasting our time with those statement. Time we could use to read other posts or threads relating to the same problem, but addresses it in ways that offer solutions to problems.

Wow! Nice job their detective so he’a basically spewing blind hate for encountering full parties of 4-12. Would be cool if 343i add a solo queue playlists on team based playlists.