343 WTF!!!! NO CODES!!!

Wtf 343, you are so bad! You are all liars! Still no specializations code and a lot of people are very upsrt including me and my friends.You should just realease an update so EVERYONE CAN GET THEM!!!
Just do your job and stop be such bas…!!!

They didn’t lie, they just can’t do things right. I didn’t get one either, super pissed. I’ll never buy another game by them if they don’t fix this -Yoink-.

Just so you’re aware, this is not a 343i promotion. It’s from Microsoft, and they are the ones controlling the distribution of the emails. 343i does NOT have access to your email addresses associated with your Live accounts. If you want to complain, start calling up Xbox Live Support and giving them a piece of your mind rather than complaining on a forum that cannot help you.

> Just so you’re aware, this is not a 343i promotion. It’s from Microsoft, and they are the ones controlling the distribution of the emails. 343i does NOT have access to your email addresses associated with your Live accounts. If you want to complain, start calling up Xbox Live Support and giving them a piece of your mind rather than complaining on a forum that cannot help you.

Really? Which email do you see when you go to “My Profile”? I see my Windows Live email. Oh and also everyone can sign in here that has that, so technically, yes they do have all our emails.

-Yoink!- DO I MISS BUNGIE. i thought they left my baby in capable hands, but i guess not! no skill based ranking system, tons of weapons and vehicles left out for no good reason. The shortest, most bland campaign of any halo yet, not to mention LEAVING OUT ALMOST HALF THE FREAKING RANKS!! the maps are pretty lame, too.

> > Just so you’re aware, this is not a 343i promotion. It’s from Microsoft, and they are the ones controlling the distribution of the emails. 343i does NOT have access to your email addresses associated with your Live accounts. If you want to complain, start calling up Xbox Live Support and giving them a piece of your mind rather than complaining on a forum that cannot help you.
>
> Really? Which email do you see when you go to “My Profile”? I see my Windows Live email. Oh and also everyone can sign in here that has that, so technically, yes they do have all our emails.

That’s good for you, the email address on my profile and the one by which Microsoft contacts me is different from my live account. That also rings true with many other users who don’t want their info distributed to anyone who can click on my profile. That being said, they are not going to send it out to an email they aren’t sure is correct. Furthermore, as stated above which you seemed to have ignored, this is not a 343i promotion, it’s Microsoft. You are all barking up the wrong tree. BS Angel has graciously started up a stickied thread you can post in if you have concerns or, most likely, unwarranted complaints. Let’s try thinking a little more forward.

i was having a similar issue

i solved it though go to xbox website
https://live.xbox.com
STEP 1-sign in with your accounts email

STEP 2-my account link right next to where ur gamertag shows up in the top right corner

STEP 3-click on the billing contact information link goto the email that shows up here it may be different then the one that your account is attached to this solved my issue hopefully it solves yours

> Wtf 343, you are so bad! You are all liars! Still no specializations code and a lot of people are very upsrt including me and my friends.You should just realease an update so EVERYONE CAN GET THEM!!!
> Just do your job and stop be such bas…!!!

Unplug for once you losers. My god stop playing all day and get a job or something. Contribute to society instead of being a gaming waste.

1 more thing the name of the topic/title of the email is Here is your gift from Xbox LIVE please remain calm if what i posted does not help i don’t know what to tell you

This was a Microsoft promotion, not 343. Simple as that. Take it up with them.

Ever hear of teens playing games? Bro really im 14 and just really want the codes like everyone else so nextime you decide to insult someone make sure you actually make sense.

> -Yoink!- DO I MISS BUNGIE. i thought they left my baby in capable hands, but i guess not! no skill based ranking system, tons of weapons and vehicles left out for no good reason. The shortest, most bland campaign of any halo yet, not to mention LEAVING OUT ALMOST HALF THE FREAKING RANKS!! the maps are pretty lame, too.

Mommy, Mommy! I found a troll! a real live troll! can I keep him?!

> i was having a similar issue
>
> i solved it though go to xbox website
> https://live.xbox.com
> STEP 1-sign in with your accounts email
>
> STEP 2-my account link right next to where ur gamertag shows up in the top right corner
>
> STEP 3-click on the billing contact information link goto the email that shows up here it may be different then the one that your account is attached to this solved my issue hopefully it solves yours

You sir a genious! FOUND THE EMAIL AND LOGGED ON AND WELLA! MY CODE WAS THEIR AND HAS BEEN THERE SINCE YESTERDAY!!! THANKS uu

You also have to be 17 years or older to receive codes also. So that could be why you didn’t get the code.

You have to be 17 or older (Atleast according to the birth date you set for your account), play Halo 4 a War Games match BEFORE November 20, and if you live in Europe, you don’t get the codes.

Ohh i am soo -Yoinking!- pissed too i want mine so bad!

> > i was having a similar issue
> >
> > i solved it though go to xbox website
> > https://live.xbox.com
> > STEP 1-sign in with your accounts email
> >
> > STEP 2-my account link right next to where ur gamertag shows up in the top right corner
> >
> > STEP 3-click on the billing contact information link goto the email that shows up here it may be different then the one that your account is attached to this solved my issue hopefully it solves yours
>
> You sir a genious! FOUND THE EMAIL AND LOGGED ON AND WELLA! MY CODE WAS THEIR AND HAS BEEN THERE SINCE YESTERDAY!!! THANKS uu

glad i was helpful

Ohh i am soo -Yoinking!- pissed too i want mine so bad!

I purchased Halo 4 on November 12. I have played Halo 4 since that day up until yesterday, I have been stuck at SR70 for 4 days. I have yet to receive any email concerning Specialization Codes. It is now December 2, 12:15 AM EST.

Oh ya i know in real life im 14 but in my info im 27. lol.