343 wont take Halo seriously

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

I just saw the new weapon skins and I’m done. I already Haven’t played halo 5 in about two weeks which is odd for me, but between the lack of a real big team map, pay to win warzone, and a few other things, I’m done with this game. The one new AR skin with mister chief on it…what? I get the mister chief but rainbow colors around it? I can’t say what it reminds me of because 343 will ban me but come on were all thinking it. This goes to show that at this point they’re not even taking the game seriously.

And in the spirit of your post:

I’m not going to actually call you a homophobe, but c’mon. We’re all thinking it.

> 2533274873843883;2:
> And in the spirit of your post:
>
> I’m not going to actually call you a homophobe, but c’mon. We’re all thinking it.

I have no problem with that group of people, I just think it’s unnecessary for the weapon skin to be in the game, it just looks stupid.

Oh god I didn’t even notice I just skimmed :l. Can they not seriously make better camos, at least similar to COD or way better. Nope :l

> 2535409842687652;3:
> > 2533274873843883;2:
> > And in the spirit of your post:
> >
> > I’m not going to actually call you a homophobe, but c’mon. We’re all thinking it.
>
>
> I have no problem with that group of people, I just think it’s unnecessary for the weapon skin to be in the game, it just looks stupid.

Thankfully none of us are under any obligation to love every single feature of this game. If you don’t like that skin then chances are it wasn’t made for you. Are you actually saying that you would deny it to others because you don’t like it?

What about the armor with the unicorn horn? I bet there’s a lot of people sporting that abomination that also argue we should be able to sprint because they read in a Halo book somewhere that Spartans can sprint.

> 2533274792068284;6:
> What about the armor with the unicorn horn? I bet there’s a lot of people sporting that abomination that also argue we should be able to sprint because they read in a Halo book somewhere that Spartans can sprint.

You had me when you called the unicorn horn an abomination… and then you lost me with sprint-must-die.

So close.

At this point, I just want to play Halo 3 anniversary…

I agree with you OP. Leave the goofy stuff to the community. Halo is enough of a joke already as it is. Almost everyone on my friends list used to play Halo for years. Now almost nobody does. We even make fun of each other when we see a friend playing it.

@ klff… My favorite one is “Its 2016 sprint should be in a modern fps!” As if the year matters.

Well to me they took halo seriously when they changed the direction from the horrible halo 4 multiplayer gameplay to halo 5 gameplay. They pretty much got it right there.

As far as I concerned that’s more important than skins reqs or any of that stuff.

Gameplay beats tank :wink:

I got to admit it is a bit odd that kind of design being on weapons i mean they are supposed to be guns but i couldn’t care really i just won’t use them I only tend to use the one off skins anyway such as clash on the DMR and Potence on the SMG or Steel on the AR. With the Mag rotate my skins.

> 2533274792068284;9:
> I agree with you OP. Leave the goofy stuff to the community. Halo is enough of a joke already as it is. Almost everyone on my friends list used to play Halo for years. Now almost nobody does. We even make fun of each other when we see a friend playing it.

Ok but you post on the forums… do your friends make fun of you for that too?? How cute. If halos such a joke why troll and waste time? Go on somewhere

> 2533274794050043;13:
> > 2533274792068284;9:
> > I agree with you OP. Leave the goofy stuff to the community. Halo is enough of a joke already as it is. Almost everyone on my friends list used to play Halo for years. Now almost nobody does. We even make fun of each other when we see a friend playing it.
>
>
> Ok but you post on the forums… do your friends make fun of you for that too?? How cute. If halos such a joke why troll and waste time? Go on somewhere

Halo is an old addiction for me. It used to be a fun one though. Very hard to break too.

> 2533274873843883;5:
> > 2535409842687652;3:
> > > 2533274873843883;2:
> > > And in the spirit of your post:
> > >
> > > I’m not going to actually call you a homophobe, but c’mon. We’re all thinking it.
> >
> >
> > I have no problem with that group of people, I just think it’s unnecessary for the weapon skin to be in the game, it just looks stupid.
>
>
> Thankfully none of us are under any obligation to love every single feature of this game. If you don’t like that skin then chances are it wasn’t made for you. Are you actually saying that you would deny it to others because you don’t like it?

and yet its something that he’ll end up opening in a req pack.

> 2533274792068284;14:
> > 2533274794050043;13:
> > > 2533274792068284;9:
> > > I agree with you OP. Leave the goofy stuff to the community. Halo is enough of a joke already as it is. Almost everyone on my friends list to play Halo for years. Now almost nobody does. We even make fun of each other when we see a friend playing it.
> >
> >
> > Ok but you post on the forums… do your friends make fun of you for that too?? How cute. If halos such a joke why troll and waste time? Go on somewhere
>
>
> Halo is an old addiction for me. It used to be a fun one though. Very hard to break too.

Yea it’s a shame a lot of the long time players quit playing. Shame cause IMO H5 is the best multiplayer halo game to date just missing a few game modes.

It seems like they’re taking it pretty seriously to me. They only have serious gametypes (save for Rocket Party).

A game is a game. It should be as fun as possible. Just saying. Nothing makes me fed up with games more quickly than people who take them too seriously, those who can’t have fun and enjoy the game as a game.

> 2535427648248832;18:
> A game is a game. It should be as fun as possible. Just saying. Nothing makes me fed up with games more quickly than people who take them too seriously, those who can’t have fun and enjoy the game as a game.

But this game is far from fun if all you play is mm. Customs is obvious to have fun but it gets boring since there’s not much else to do with no other game types around. Since I forge that’s the most out of the game I’ll enjoy.