343 will never get it

What does my stupid semi pro rank mean when I still have to face other teams of four while my randoms are trashkids that get goosed every game? Why do you guys never understand that its not fun for bad players to play against really good players and even less fun for good players to have teammates or enemys that cant even walk straight. IT SUCKS SINCE REACH 2010!!!

(And sry but Im really pissed off when I go 20-4 even with killing freenzy four games in a row and still lose cause my teammates go 1-15 and 0-12)

Reach was in 2010, cry some more.

if you truly cared about your rank you would play with a team. by going in with randoms thats the risk you run with

i agree with op

For matchmaking sake in the beta I dont think there would be enough players to find matches. But when the game releases I hope to god it matches up teams better. I am meh at the game anymore so i dont want to get my but handed to me every game. I want to play with my skill level

> 2533274806462140;3:
> if you truly cared about your rank you would play with a team. by going in with randoms thats the risk you run with

I dont truly care about my rank cause its a beta. But I want close and intese matches with people on my level. Is that to much to ask for? Its what ranked is for and its not working since reaches arena, csr, H2A and now Halo 5 (beta) You can say well its just a beta, yes it is, but we learned that 343i is really good in -yoinking- things up.

> 2533274818521550;1:
> What does my stupid semi pro rank mean when I still have to face other teams of four while my randoms are trashkids that get goosed every game? Why do you guys never understand that its not fun for bad players to play against really good players and even less fun for good players to have teammates or enemys that cant even walk straight. IT SUCKS SINCE REACH 2007!!!
>
> (And sry but Im really pissed off when I go 20-4 even with killing freenzy four games in a row and still lose cause my teammates go 1-15 and 0-12)

for a semipro concerned with rank, I think you would nearly ALWAYS be in a group. seeing as you clearly aren’t, maybe youre only good because of the semipros you run with…?

> 2535443592437895;2:
> Reach was in 2010, cry some more.

Thanks captain I will change it and I will still be mad, not crying.

Why are we even talking about ranks in a beta? everything will be reset anyways.

> 2533274818521550;6:
> > 2533274806462140;3:
> > if you truly cared about your rank you would play with a team. by going in with randoms thats the risk you run with
>
>
> I dont truly care about my rank cause its a beta. But I want close and intese matches with people on my level. Is that to much to ask for? Its what ranked is for and its not working since reaches arena, csr, H2A and now Halo 5 (beta) You can say well its just a beta, yes it is, but we learned that 343i is really good in -yoinking- things up.

again, if its “messing you up”, maybe learn to play differently. if you cant adapt you were probably on the lowest level of considering yourself semipro, and now realize you’ve been riding coattails of better players and benefitting from them. I have several pro friends and they are clearly outclassing their competition. its just what pros do

play with a team and its only a beta they are just letting people try the game. ranks don’t mean jack yet, I got gold tier 1 after splitting my first 10 games 5 wins 5 loss and my friend got only gold tier 2 for winning 8 and only loosing 2. his KD is also better than mine. for him to only be on tier above me shows that the ranks aren’t really there yet. This is just a beta for everyone to try stop complaining so much

> 2533274868265432;7:
> > 2533274818521550;1:
> > What does my stupid semi pro rank mean when I still have to face other teams of four while my randoms are trashkids that get goosed every game? Why do you guys never understand that its not fun for bad players to play against really good players and even less fun for good players to have teammates or enemys that cant even walk straight. IT SUCKS SINCE REACH 2007!!!
> >
> > (And sry but Im really pissed off when I go 20-4 even with killing freenzy four games in a row and still lose cause my teammates go 1-15 and 0-12)
>
>
> for a semipro concerned with rank, I think you would nearly ALWAYS be in a group. seeing as you clearly aren’t, maybe youre only good because of the semipros you run with…?

I played in a group yesterday and we had really intense games against really good players. Some of them are streaming with a lot of viewers. We also had a lot of matches winning like 50-10 cause the enemys just played their first games while we were onyx and semi pro division.

And blame on me but I had a lot of fun playing the beta so I was happy to do some matches today and have a blast again. Unfortunately my teammates were not online, only one that said -yoink- it after we lost the first game already because we had an AFK teammate.

So I did 4 games by myself and lost ALL of them because of the same reason. The same problem. The problem I have since reach came out without working ranks like H3 where I didnt had to worry that my teammates are getting goosed.

343 has some sort of mental block because they never do what people want

> 2533274800685943;11:
> play with a team and its only a beta they are just letting people try the game. ranks don’t mean jack yet, I got gold tier 1 after splitting my first 10 games 5 wins 5 loss and my friend got only gold tier 2 for winning 8 and only loosing 2. his KD is also better than mine. for him to only be on tier above me shows that the ranks aren’t really there yet. This is just a beta for everyone to try stop complaining so much

Yes its the beta, and the ranks are not working a little bit. But that will clearly change when the game comes out suuuure. I wonder how you guys can be even a bit optimistic after MCC came out.

> 2533274868265432;10:
> > 2533274818521550;6:
> > > 2533274806462140;3:
> > > if you truly cared about your rank you would play with a team. by going in with randoms thats the risk you run with
> >
> >
> >
> > I dont truly care about my rank cause its a beta. But I want close and intese matches with people on my level. Is that to much to ask for? Its what ranked is for and its not working since reaches arena, csr, H2A and now Halo 5 (beta) You can say well its just a beta, yes it is, but we learned that 343i is really good in -yoinking- things up.
>
>
> again, if its “messing you up”, maybe learn to play differently. if you cant adapt you were probably on the lowest level of considering yourself semipro, and now realize you’ve been riding coattails of better players and benefitting from them. I have several pro friends and they are clearly outclassing their competition. its just what pros do

What the -yoink- are you even talking about? Did you really not understand anything? Its my teammates having ZERO freaking kills that makes me lose the game, not me having to play different, adapt or ge better, wtf dude. I just got +20 and still lost. You cant carry to many bad teammates even if you are the GOAT himself.

I am getting irritated with how you need to win to get more points for ranking up. I go 2.2 K/D and lose points? Really hahaha.

> 2533274818521550;6:
> > 2533274806462140;3:
> > if you truly cared about your rank you would play with a team. by going in with randoms thats the risk you run with
>
>
>
>
> I dont truly care about my rank cause its a beta. But I want close and intese matches with people on my level. Is that to much to ask for? Its what ranked is for and its not working since reaches arena, csr, H2A and now Halo 5 (beta) You can say well its just a beta, yes it is, but we learned that 343i is really good in -yoinking- things up.

I also don’t care about my rank and never have BUT I want to be matched with people of my skill level. I know it doesn’t show a numeric CSR but for example sake, if I am a 2 I would like to be matched with players around the skill level of 2 or 3. For the most part it seems like it is trying to work fairly decent. Its some of the better matchmaking I have seen since Halo 2 and 3. It will take about a week or two (40-50 games) before it gets everyone dialed in. Its always been like that with Halo matchmaking. After a couple weeks go by and all the pro players have leveled up, we (casuals) probably wont see the pros matched up against us as much. It takes a little while for the CSR to get dialed in properly. I would guess at least 40-50 games. That’s how it was with previous Halo games.

That’s honestly the part I loved so much about H2 and H3 was how well it matched players around the same level. If H5 can come close to that after about a week or two then I will be even more excited for H5.

> 2533274818521550;15:
> > 2533274868265432;10:
> > > 2533274818521550;6:
> > > > 2533274806462140;3:
> > > > if you truly cared about your rank you would play with a team. by going in with randoms thats the risk you run with
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I dont truly care about my rank cause its a beta. But I want close and intese matches with people on my level. Is that to much to ask for? Its what ranked is for and its not working since reaches arena, csr, H2A and now Halo 5 (beta) You can say well its just a beta, yes it is, but we learned that 343i is really good in -yoinking- things up.
> >
> >
> >
> > again, if its “messing you up”, maybe learn to play differently. if you cant adapt you were probably on the lowest level of considering yourself semipro, and now realize you’ve been riding coattails of better players and benefitting from them. I have several pro friends and they are clearly outclassing their competition. its just what pros do
>
>
> What the -yoink- are you even talking about? Did you really not understand anything? Its my teammates having ZERO freaking kills that makes me lose the game, not me having to play different, adapt or ge better, wtf dude. I just got +20 and still lost. You cant carry to many bad teammates even if you are the GOAT himself.

I completely understand bro, but if youre concerned with your rank, don’t play solo. or don’t care about losing(even though I think individual rank should be based on individual performance and not the team’s)
I share your passion, even when im not playing too serious I cant turn off my competitive side and wont put in as many games flying solo as I do when I have a group. ill either play a gametype that benefits sols gameplay(unfortunately non in beta) or I just quit, lol

> 2533274868265432;18:
> > 2533274818521550;15:
> > > 2533274868265432;10:
> > > > 2533274818521550;6:
> > > > > 2533274806462140;3:
> > > > > if you truly cared about your rank you would play with a team. by going in with randoms thats the risk you run with
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I dont truly care about my rank cause its a beta. But I want close and intese matches with people on my level. Is that to much to ask for? Its what ranked is for and its not working since reaches arena, csr, H2A and now Halo 5 (beta) You can say well its just a beta, yes it is, but we learned that 343i is really good in -yoinking- things up.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > again, if its “messing you up”, maybe learn to play differently. if you cant adapt you were probably on the lowest level of considering yourself semipro, and now realize you’ve been riding coattails of better players and benefitting from them. I have several pro friends and they are clearly outclassing their competition. its just what pros do
> >
> >
> >
> > What the -yoink- are you even talking about? Did you really not understand anything? Its my teammates having ZERO freaking kills that makes me lose the game, not me having to play different, adapt or ge better, wtf dude. I just got +20 and still lost. You cant carry to many bad teammates even if you are the GOAT himself.
>
>
> I completely understand bro, but if youre concerned with your rank, don’t play solo. or don’t care about losing(even though I think individual rank should be based on individual performance and not the team’s)
> I share your passion, even when im not playing too serious I cant turn off my competitive side and wont put in as many games flying solo as I do when I have a group. ill either play a gametype that benefits sols gameplay(unfortunately non in beta) or I just quit, lol

I don’t have that many 25 year old friends that play the Halo 5 beta. It kinda adds an unnecessary barrier.