343 Why u eliminated evade from some games??

Seriously thre’s no evade anymore on boom ball or speedflag in the action sack playlist, just why??

Spartans aren’t allowed to us Evade anymore except in MLG, too many complaints i think

evade is my favorite.

Because evade is extremely broken, that why.

It had no real use anyways. :confused:

Damn I really liked evade. Well, the onyl reason i could see behind from removing it was because, usually it make players extremely difficult to kill, since you could dodge grenades, plasma blasts, incoming fire, just about everyting. On top of that if you were to evade in quick succession and jump at the end of each of them (It works wonders if you have a sword when your doing this, since you do an epic roll, leap, lunge and slash in one fluid motion) you could cover virtually almost the same amount of ground if not more than a person with ‘Sprint’ running the same distance. I personally think they should have kept it, it was a great tool.

Hi guys, hi B. Actually evade was very usefull for me in ‘speedflag’ games, it helped me so many times :confused: if you carry the flag you are faster than while using ‘speed’ and hardly killable so you can score in a clean way… :wink: please please please 343 bring evade back in objective games. C U on reach B. :slight_smile: ehy B. you kick as*es :stuck_out_tongue:

> It had no real use anyways. :confused:

People who loves to splatter, people who loves to use rocket launchers, an EMP blast headed your way. Oh, nah, evade isn’t useful at all.

> Seriously thre’s no evade anymore on boom ball or speedflag in the action sack playlist, just why??

still in speedpile and power slayer, yay! :smiley:

> Spartans aren’t allowed to us Evade anymore except in MLG, too many complaints i think

What was so hard about killing somebody that was using it? I do it all the time in Invasion, and the other playlist that had it.

What’s next? Taking out the shotgun because it kills you in one shot.

I can understand why 343 Industries has made the change with the Evade Armor Ability, but I disappointed that nothing has replaced it. As having only three Armor Ability selections for a match just seems too restrictive.

Hi E. Thaks for supporting :slight_smile:

> Hi guys, hi B. Actually evade was very usefull for me in ‘speedflag’ games, it helped me so many times :confused: if you carry the flag you are faster than while using ‘speed’ and hardly killable so you can score in a clean way… :wink: please please please 343 bring evade back in objective games. C U on reach B. :slight_smile: ehy B. you kick as*es :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks 4 ur support E. :slight_smile: c on reach

Well if u donìt know how to use it is inutil, but 4 a lot of pp it was the masterpiece of equipements on certains playlist

Another reason why evade was removed from speedflag was it was used as a power weapon.

I’m a little dissapointed. Instead of fixing problems, they just took them out. They could have reduced it to one roll, give it one roll per charge, and reduced the rolling distance.

Same with bleethrough, instead of removing it, 343 should have just tweaked it.

> > Spartans aren’t allowed to us Evade anymore except in MLG, too many complaints i think
>
> What was so hard about killing somebody that was using it? I do it all the time in Invasion, and the other playlist that had it.
>
> What’s next? Taking out the shotgun because it kills you in one shot.

I don’t know, personally i loved Evaded and picked it over everything .

I know evade is awesome. One of my favorites.

Coz 343 are so dumb its borderline retardism.

100’s maybe even 1000’s of threads wanting AL and Jetpack gone so they get rid of evade.

Im on strike until it comes back. Got other games to play anyway.

Evade is the best, I used it plenty of times to sneak around with. I got plenty of assassinations thanks to Evade, I wish it was still in Spartan games…