343, when you get Reach...

Please place more kill boundaries out in Hemorrhage’s cliffs. I don’t understand why Bungie still hasn’t done anything about this.

I’ve never ventured too far out there so I have no idea, but why? Are people abusing them? o.O

Bungie ain’t done a whole lot of anything since release way back in September.

> Bungie ain’t done a whole lot of anything since release way back in September.

They’ve done plenty, it’s just those damn cliffs.

> I’ve never ventured too far out there so I have no idea, but why? Are people abusing them? o.O

You can jet pack to a couple spots out on the cliffs outside the playing area in Hemorrhage. Occasionally you’ll have a game where some guy will grab the sniper and sit up there all game long. There really isn’t much other players can do. Theres only one other sniper in the map and you have to hope a player who doesn’t suck get it.
I’ve seen matches where an entire team sucks but come close to or barely win because of that one sniper. I’ve seen where that sniper will get +20 or more and no deaths.

Sure, you could argue that if a team worked together they could get him down but how likely is that with a team of randoms? And really, you’d be avoiding the subject that it’s clearly just not supposed to be like that. Blood Gulch coagulation wasn’t built like that.