343..what ever happened to these maps??

Erosion variant map:: Ascent

Impact variant map:: Relay

Ravine variant map:: Settler

Why aren’t these in multiplayer?? These are good maps! Especially Settler for Extraction and Slayer gametypes.

I’m actually surprised that Extraction wasn’t in the initial playlists. It’s a new gametype, it should be getting shown off, but it isn’t.

All of them are good. What irritates me is we finally get rid of just 1 giant forge map with the same scenery and get 3 medium large maps to play on but can not play on them. I don’t get it the fixed the issue of forgeworld by making more yet we do not use them. And while I love forgeworld I got sick of the scenery fast in matchmaking.

I know! I posted a thread a about it like an hour ago. I love that gametype. They said that they were going to put it in “post-launch period”, but they have been quiet about it lately. :confused:

> All of them are good. What irritates me is we finally get rid of just 1 giant forge map with the same scenery and get 3 medium large maps to play on but can not play on them. I don’t get it the fixed the issue of forgeworld by making more yet we do not use them. And while I love forgeworld I got sick of the scenery fast in matchmaking.

Same here. Granted the game has just come out, so lack of maps is no surprise to me, but the other maps and gametypes should have gotten some form of treatment in playlist other than their exclusion.

I am hoping when they get the file share system up and running that we may be seeing some more maps later on. The sooner the better.